Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) (944 Views)

I Need Confirmation On This Pls / I'm In Ph, I Need Confirmation Of This Job Invitation At Lagos / Need Confirmation Over This Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) by tracysparkle: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2018
does any one know WESTCORP SERVICES LTD) got this from them.

Dear Applicant,
Based on recommendation, as received on our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background. We are pleased to inform you that you are fit to be a part of our workforce based on the work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face work assessment at our office. During which you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at 6, Deji Odunuga Street (opposite Kehinde Odusote Estate,Anthony village. Anthony bus stop, Gbagada Lagos.

The work assessment has been scheduled to hold by: MONDAY, OCTOBER 15/10/2018. By 9:00AM

Kindly come along with an updated CV.
Re: Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) by Teaveapoet(f): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2018
I think you should try it. Have you tried searching for their website on google?
Re: Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) by ipobarethieves: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided wink grin sad sad undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided based on recommendations? Who is the person that recommend u to dem? Do u remember ever submitted ur cv to dem?.Well, to be on a safe side, ask the madame above me to send u bus fare go/come.Miracle fit happen as dey recommendations u as their brand ambassador. .when going, dnt forget to carry 20k with u.U fit do registration etc.Go well
Re: Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Based on recommendation? as received on our?

Two contradicting word's!

Did any one recommend to them or they received your cv through their online porter.

Anyway don't waste your tfair. Just buy cold water, sugar, garri and those long smock fish or moimoi, eat and relax wen better job invite come u go know.
Re: Please I Need Confirmation From Anyone(job Interview) by Cassie27(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2018
tracysparkle:
does any one know WESTCORP SERVICES LTD) got this from them.

Dear Applicant,
Based on recommendation, as received on our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background. We are pleased to inform you that you are fit to be a part of our workforce based on the work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face work assessment at our office. During which you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at 6, Deji Odunuga Street (opposite Kehinde Odusote Estate,Anthony village. Anthony bus stop, Gbagada Lagos.

The work assessment has been scheduled to hold by: MONDAY, OCTOBER 15/10/2018. By 9:00AM

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

I got the same invite please anyone with good info about them

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Group Latest Vacancy / Recruitment For Entry- Level Account Officer At Nebohud Services Limited / Employment opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.