Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Drake Is "SHOOK" By Adele's Presence At Concert: "I Love This Woman" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Is "SHOOK" By Adele's Presence At Concert: "I Love This Woman" (478 Views)

Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Is "SHOOK" By Adele's Presence At Concert: "I Love This Woman" by emmalex123: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Drake has kicked off the Los Angeles leg of his tour and was surprised by the attendance of singing-sensation Adele. The Grammy Award-winning songstress praised the rapper for his show's production and her tweet was received by the Toronto native with appreciation.

Adele shared her admiration for Drake via Twitter after seeing the entertainer in action in her adopted city. The UK artist, who has a residence in Los Angeles, gushed online.

"Oiii. Champagne Papi blew my mind tonight. Best production I've seen hands down and way up there with one of my favorite shows of all time. Huge love."
http://fakazahiphop.com/2018/10/13/drake-is-shook-by-adeles-presence-at-concert-i-love-this-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Unleashed / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Glows In Bikini-themed Photos / Oh Wow Mommy See I Made It, I Am Famous–actor, RMD Says As He Is Honor In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.