Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,254 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi (296 Views)

We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers / National Assembly Staff Sit On The Floor During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi by Transparent(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2018
Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, unveils his post-inauguration priorities in this interview with SUNDAY ABORISADE

What informed your decision to join the governorship contest barely three months to the election when many people thought you were no longer interested in the race?

It is true that I came into the race relatively late but don’t forget I was a minister of the Federal Republic and I needed clearance from my principal before venturing into the race. I only entered the race when I received that clearance.

Did it ever cross your mind that you could be defeated, a situation that could have serious implications on your political career?

Not really! I wouldn’t have gone into the race if I wasn’t sure of eventual victory. But I knew there were going to be several hoops to jump on the journey. Certainly, if I had lost, it would have been seen as a huge negative on my political career. I learned a lot from the experience which exemplified the value of adequate preparation and strategic planning.

READ MORE >>> https://dkmngr.com/we-intend-to-clear-ekiti-unpaid-salaries-within-a-year-fayemi/
Re: We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi by Franklyspeakin: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Hi
Re: We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi by Franklyspeakin: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Can they really do that or is it still sweet mouth they are using for the people??
Re: We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi by Franklyspeakin: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Sarrki I learnt this one from you or. 3 posts In one topic
Re: We Intend To Clear Ekiti Unpaid Salaries Within A Year – Fayemi by Franklyspeakin: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2018
I want to congratulate ekiti people. For their salaries that would be cleared in 1yr. Thats Good news

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Many Killed As Air Force Jet Attacks Terrorists’ Hideout In Borno / 2019: President Buhari Speaks On Plan For General Election / #assurance2019:wild Jubilation As Omosede Igbinedion Commisions /inaugurate Rura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.