Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard (370 Views)

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard by kolaaderin: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
They (PDP) claimed they left a good economy in 2015, how come 30 States could not pay salaries until PMB rescued them?We forget too fast

PDP is the Tree that created all the mess and Nigerian wanna go back to the root of the problem.

Dont Quote me please, i got no time to reply all those crazy Low IQ supporters of Atiku and the Evil Party called PDP. You Wanna Argue, please do it with your Low IQ brains killing the keyboard and tell me you impregnated the keys.

Re: Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard by youngest85(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2018
E
Re: Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard by SenatorBudoma: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2018
The Truth. They want the 16 Years of Corrupt rule to continue.

Never Again.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Arguement. Rant With Your Keyboard by mercenary: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2018
SenatorBudoma:
The Truth. They want the 16 Years of Corrupt rule to continue.

Never Again.

The shi!t ain't gon fly no more... Try something else

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Reacts As Boko Haram Kills Another Red Cross Staff / Leaked! List Of High Profile Nigerians Placed On Travel Ban / DSS Boss Guarantees Safety At The Imo State Political Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.