Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos (32606 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos by eki2000(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is shocking that in 21st century, people can still believe that there is blood money. Blood money superstitions belief is only used to deceived the foolish one, get the little money that he had served and some cases send him on stupid missions to bring a fresh human head etc.

Money is printed in Banks

Money is only earned through legal means, either as a worker or a CEO.
Re: Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos by joshsamuel(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who asked you
Re: Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
Re: Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos by headbasher96(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
tamethem:

You don't believe money ritual exist because you have tried it and it didn't work or because you are an atheist?

Guy dey talk like a babe. You think the belief is passed from generation to generation for fun?

It does exist my guy forget Nollywood but the end there of even if it worked for them is destruction.

There are life instances I can give you but for time sns stress to type.

Money Ritual is Real just as Evil is real.
common i have never met anyone that has made such money so until i see for myself seeing is believing
Re: Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos by babadigu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
What a pityful world...we are living in embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.