Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. (649 Views)

British Parliamentarian, Angela Rayner Joins IPOB Rally In London. Picture. / Yakubu Dogara Receives John Abraham, The First Black Parliamentarian In Poland / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2010
Ok
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2010
Ok
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by philip0906(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2010
''What essay? What will I write? Will I write that I visited the National Assembly and saw honourable members of the House of Representative wrestling or fighting? What essay?
''Some mischievous ones amongst us were chorusing Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hagan at the background.''
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I weep 4 my country. . .NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE embarassed embarassed
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by otokx(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2010
Quite interesting.
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by 9ijaprince(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2010
I thought speaker has apologised to the students. Why this interview?
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by jamace(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2010

Has the apology translated into harmony in the hollowed hallowed chamber? What about those on suspension?
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by desgiezd(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2010
9ijaprince:

Does apology have the ability to erase what has been permanently engraved in the brain and mind?
Re: An Encounter With A Pupil Who Witnessed The Parliamentarian Brawl. by Kennyblues(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2010
I laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin apology my foot

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free Journalists, Demand Amnesty Like That Of Niger Delta / Obasanjo Accused The National Assembly Of Being A Burden To Nation’s Lean Purse / Pdp Govs Dare Nwodo - Threaten Mass Defection To Buhari’s Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.