Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Which Radio Station In Anambra Do You Think I Should Go For. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Radio Station In Anambra Do You Think I Should Go For. (516 Views)

Kpakpando FM: Fire Guts Radio Station In Anambra / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice / Which Radio Station Is The Best In Your State And Nigeria As A Whole? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Radio Station In Anambra Do You Think I Should Go For. by pointblank247(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Could you beleive the number of radio stations in anambra is up to twenty, i did not believe until i started counting and i got 17 that iam sure of, watch the list
abs 1
abd 2
blaze fm
briller
alfa radio
omega fm
authority
maddonna
piurity
sapientsia
unizik fm
wazobia
ebeonadi fm
odenigbo fm
city radio
rythems fm?
manaj radio

which of them do you listen to from outside the state, i hear that you hear some of them even from lagos. which of them should up coming artists and politicians consentrate on, based on content and reach? which ones have djs wey nodey form too much.?
Re: Which Radio Station In Anambra Do You Think I Should Go For. by skyhighweb(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
brilla n wazobia

(1) (Reply)

Bro Shagi ...oya Hit Me / Music : Wizkid - Sade / Watch White Wedding Of Adekunle Gold And Simi White Wedding In Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.