Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Written Under Duress!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Written Under Duress!!! (1151 Views)

No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Never Announced Result Under Duress - Returning Officer / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Written Under Duress!!! by bolaino(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2018
I want to state that Buhari must surely lose 2019 election. Mark my words. I have foreseen it.

5 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Rilwayne001: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
I want to state that Buhari must surely lose 2019 election. Mark my words. I have foreseen it.

Have you cured your malady? Obviously you haven't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by bedspread: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
Noted!!

1 Like

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by SarkinYarki: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:

Amen but tell us what u saw

3 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by bolaino(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Have you cured your malady? Obviously you haven't.
lol
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by bolaino(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Amen but tell us what u saw
I saw Atiku becoming the next president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by SarkinYarki: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
I saw Atiku becoming the next president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2018
What if election doesn't hold?
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
That is sure. Am staking huge sums on this.

2 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by bolaino(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
asuustrike1:
What if election doesn't hold?
election must surely hold

3 Likes

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by mycar: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari should prove to us that he is not corrupt by strengthening the use of Card reader and Inec that brought him into power.

1 Like

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Vatsyayana: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let's see how it goes...but Mark my words, PMB would not lose.

1 Like

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
election must surely hold
Story ! Just watch as things unfold by that time
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by KingSango(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
KingSango:

Wow. I pray you are wrong in your visions my brother. Also I understand that the bulk of corruption in Africa comes from external sources. Right now more than ever you need a leader who can command the respect of the Nigeria military and police. And as it stands, the Fulani people, although mostly illiterate fill the ranks of the military and police. The Fulani are fierce fighters! And that's not saying that the Yorubas and Igbos are not fighters, only that they have other traits to serve Nigeria. Yorubas are innovators and leaders whilst Igbos are very good in business. Right now Nigeria needs strong leaders to protect it from the fall out of the Western Empire as it collapses. The source of the Boko Haram is the CIA.

Buhari is a subject of the Fulani Empire under the His Majesty Sultan Sokoto and the Sultan has stated his people are not involved in herdsmen killing other Nigerians. I've read reports that some of the herdsmen maybe from neighboring countries that are experiencing serious drought. I've stated before that Nigeria needs to restructure so they can do something about environmental changes affecting the animals. The last thing Nigerians need to do is fight themselves for problems others are covertly creating for them.

Killings: Sultan of Sokoto has given us 2-month ultimatum – Herdsmen

Published

on April 26, 2018

By John Owen Nwachukwu

National President, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Alhaji Mohammadu Kiruwa has disclosed that the Sultan of Sokoto, Mohammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, has given them two months to fish out criminal elements among herdsmen in the country.

The National Secretary of MACBAN, Alhaji Baba Othman Ngelzarma, made the disclosure during a stakeholders’ meeting between the farmers and herdsmen held at the instance of the Edo State Police Command to foster peace in the various communities in the state.

He said they were duty bound to proffer lasting solutions to the incessant herdsmen attacks on innocent citizens in the country.

“The Sultan of Sokoto has given us two months mandate to fish out criminal elements among the herdsmen in the country. If those things that have been alleged have been done by the herdsmen we must do all we could to fish out the criminal elements.

“He has given us the mandate and, in two months time, he wants us to give him results,” Kiruwa said.

Kiruwa said they were in Edo State to sensitize herdsmen on how to avoid conflict and live peacefully with the people of their host communities.

“We are here in Edo State for the past three days. We came in respect of what is happening across the states.

“We have talked with our members and have also heard from them. We also taught them how we want them to behave because they are at the receiving end when trouble starts.

“Because they move with all they have in this whole world, which are the cows, children and their families.

“We are here, mediating between the farmers and the herders in Odighi and the rest. I am sure that from now on, things will begin to change.

“This is just the beginning and we are going to sustain it.

“We are here for peace, we are here to condemn the atrocities in whatever forms by whoever. We are not a terrorist group, but we are peace-loving association and that is why we have his eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, as the Chairman, Board of Trustees, of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeder Association, and we have other members like the Emir of Kano.

“We have the Lamido of Adamawa and the Emir of Katsina. These are other members of trustees of the association.

“This association has been in existence for over 30 years. So, it is a peaceful association. We do not condone violence and we condemn violence by whoever, either by a cattle herder or a farmer. We are not a party to violence.

“We see violence being perpetrated by criminals wherever they take place because, what a lot of people do not know, our members are at the receiving end of most of these crises.

“Today, it is on record that our members have lost about two million cows as a result of cattle rustling. Our members also suffer from the hands of the kidnappers. Our members were not spared by the farmers and cattle breeders dispute.

“Though we know we have our faults there because of the relationship between the tongue and teeth, so, such a thing is bound to happen.

“They have the habit of making destruction in farmlands, and these are things that we always condemn; more especially we are not a party and we do not like night grazing. We always kick against night grazing because, of all these ones that is why we have a lot of problems.

“And at times, allowing minors to go on grazing, that is what is causing most of the problems and, above all, when all these are not there when the relationship is good, they settle in the farms, they see each other, shake hands and continue to live; but today, because of so many things, politicians have made this crisis a fertile ground.

“They take advantage of the crisis for their political gain. They give the herdsmen all sorts of names to the extent that today, whatever communities in Nigeria, if they sight herdsmen come close, they start saying ‘trouble is coming close to us’,” he complained.
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by modath(f): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
mycar:
Buhari should prove to us that he is not corrupt by strengthening the use of Card reader and Inec that brought him into power.

Ignorance is an incurable disease..The alternative is to claim to be in a coma when Saraki tried to get Card reader removed from the electoral bill...God will epp yu.

1 Like

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Oblang(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
I wonder how many threads these ppl will open telling us how Buhari will loose. OK we don hear Buhari will loose, wait till then...
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Oblang(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

Ignorance is an incurable disease..The alternative is to claim to be in a coma when Saraki tried to get Card reader removed from the electoral bill...God will epp yu.

Did Saraki actually tried this?
Re: Written Under Duress!!! by modath(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Written Under Duress!!! by Oblang(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Uncovers Plans To Scuttle Elections, Says NSA / Apc Presidential Rally Taraba State,massive Crowd / BREAKING: Police Seal Off Venue Of Kogi PDP Leaders’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.