Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President (1164 Views)

Rising Appetite For Oil For Cash Loans Traps Nigeria’s Next-Generation / Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by bolaino(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2018
It has become too apparent that Buhari who is a Traitor to Democracy will lose the next Elections because of his Betrayal of the constitution of this country by allowing Fulani herdsmen to kill people any how and many other crazy reasons. I endorse Atiku even though I might not agree with him entirely but at least he has the country at heart and wants better for the Youth than For Buhari who wants all the Youths to become farmers and herdsmen who might eventually become killer herdsmen, we had killer Herdsmen in the four years that Buhari has been President Of Nigeria, are we sure we want to give him another four years and wait for Part two of Fulani Herdsmen? The part Two of the Film Of Buhari Fulani herdsmen is Killer Farmers. The next Four years of Buhari God forbid if he wins, will see reprisal killings from Farmers who will want to avenge the deaths of their loved ones, how then do you think things would be when we have Herdsmen fighting and Killingn Farmers And Farmers fighting and Killing herdsmen. What kind of Food would we be putting into our stomach? Food that is tainted with blood? No. But if we vote Buhari in again this 2019 we will be eating Blood Food then apart from being known as Fraudsters in the World we will become know unofficially as Vampires. Buhari is a Vampire.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2018
In as much as i prefer Atiku to mr Dullard. Those fulani killings are political. ApC agents did same during GEJ era and PDP agents are doing same .
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by Afamed: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:
It has become too apparent that Buhari who is a Traitor to Democracy will lose the next Elections because of his Betrayal of the constitution of this country by allowing Fulani herdsmen to kill people any how and many other crazy reasons. I endorse Atiku even though I might not agree with him entirely but at least he has the country at heart and wants better for the Youth than For Buhari who wants all the Youths to become farmers and herdsmen who might eventually become killer herdsmen, we had killer Herdsmen in the four years that Buhari has been President Of Nigeria, are we sure we want to give him another four years and wait for Part two of Fulani Herdsmen? The part Two of the Film Of Buhari Fulani herdsmen is Killer Farmers. The next Four years of Buhari God forbid if he wins, will see reprisal killings from Farmers who will want to avenge the deaths of their loved ones, how then do you think things would be when we have Herdsmen fighting and Killingn Farmers And Farmers fighting and Killing herdsmen. What kind of Food would we be putting into our stomach? Food that is tainted with blood? No. But if we vote Buhari in again this 2019 we will be eating Blood Food then apart from being known as Fraudsters in the World we will become know unofficially as Vampires. Buhari is a Vampire.
bla bla bla bla as usual. He might not even have his PVC
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by bolaino(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

bla bla bla bla as usual. He might not even have his PVC
I might not have my PVC but I know of millions of Nigerians like me who will Vote Buhari Out with their PVCs

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by KingSango(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
bolaino:

Wow. I pray you are wrong in your visions my brother. Also I understand that the bulk of corruption in Africa comes from external sources. Right now more than ever you need a leader who can command the respect of the Nigeria military and police. And as it stands, the Fulani people, although mostly illiterate fill the ranks of the military and police. The Fulani are fierce fighters! And that's not saying that the Yorubas and Igbos are not fighters, only that they have other traits to serve Nigeria. Yorubas are innovators and leaders whilst Igbos are very good in business. Right now Nigeria needs strong leaders to protect it from the fall out of the Western Empire as it collapses. The source of the Boko Haram is the CIA.
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by KingSango(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
KingSango:

Wow. I pray you are wrong in your visions my brother. Also I understand that the bulk of corruption in Africa comes from external sources. Right now more than ever you need a leader who can command the respect of the Nigeria military and police. And as it stands, the Fulani people, although mostly illiterate fill the ranks of the military and police. The Fulani are fierce fighters! And that's not saying that the Yorubas and Igbos are not fighters, only that they have other traits to serve Nigeria. Yorubas are innovators and leaders whilst Igbos are very good in business. Right now Nigeria needs strong leaders to protect it from the fall out of the Western Empire as it collapses. The source of the Boko Haram is the CIA.

Buhari is a subject of the Fulani Empire under the His Majesty Sultan Sokoto and the Sultan has stated his people are not involved in herdsmen killing other Nigerians. I've read reports that some of the herdsmen maybe from neighboring countries that are experiencing serious drought. I've stated before that Nigeria needs to restructure so they can do something about environmental changes affecting the animals. The last thing Nigerians need to do is fight themselves for problems others are covertly creating for them.

Killings: Sultan of Sokoto has given us 2-month ultimatum – Herdsmen

Published

on April 26, 2018

By John Owen Nwachukwu

National President, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Alhaji Mohammadu Kiruwa has disclosed that the Sultan of Sokoto, Mohammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, has given them two months to fish out criminal elements among herdsmen in the country.

The National Secretary of MACBAN, Alhaji Baba Othman Ngelzarma, made the disclosure during a stakeholders’ meeting between the farmers and herdsmen held at the instance of the Edo State Police Command to foster peace in the various communities in the state.

He said they were duty bound to proffer lasting solutions to the incessant herdsmen attacks on innocent citizens in the country.

“The Sultan of Sokoto has given us two months mandate to fish out criminal elements among the herdsmen in the country. If those things that have been alleged have been done by the herdsmen we must do all we could to fish out the criminal elements.

“He has given us the mandate and, in two months time, he wants us to give him results,” Kiruwa said.

Kiruwa said they were in Edo State to sensitize herdsmen on how to avoid conflict and live peacefully with the people of their host communities.

“We are here in Edo State for the past three days. We came in respect of what is happening across the states.

“We have talked with our members and have also heard from them. We also taught them how we want them to behave because they are at the receiving end when trouble starts.

“Because they move with all they have in this whole world, which are the cows, children and their families.

“We are here, mediating between the farmers and the herders in Odighi and the rest. I am sure that from now on, things will begin to change.

“This is just the beginning and we are going to sustain it.

“We are here for peace, we are here to condemn the atrocities in whatever forms by whoever. We are not a terrorist group, but we are peace-loving association and that is why we have his eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, as the Chairman, Board of Trustees, of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeder Association, and we have other members like the Emir of Kano.

“We have the Lamido of Adamawa and the Emir of Katsina. These are other members of trustees of the association.

“This association has been in existence for over 30 years. So, it is a peaceful association. We do not condone violence and we condemn violence by whoever, either by a cattle herder or a farmer. We are not a party to violence.

“We see violence being perpetrated by criminals wherever they take place because, what a lot of people do not know, our members are at the receiving end of most of these crises.

“Today, it is on record that our members have lost about two million cows as a result of cattle rustling. Our members also suffer from the hands of the kidnappers. Our members were not spared by the farmers and cattle breeders dispute.

“Though we know we have our faults there because of the relationship between the tongue and teeth, so, such a thing is bound to happen.

“They have the habit of making destruction in farmlands, and these are things that we always condemn; more especially we are not a party and we do not like night grazing. We always kick against night grazing because, of all these ones that is why we have a lot of problems.

“And at times, allowing minors to go on grazing, that is what is causing most of the problems and, above all, when all these are not there when the relationship is good, they settle in the farms, they see each other, shake hands and continue to live; but today, because of so many things, politicians have made this crisis a fertile ground.

“They take advantage of the crisis for their political gain. They give the herdsmen all sorts of names to the extent that today, whatever communities in Nigeria, if they sight herdsmen come close, they start saying ‘trouble is coming close to us’,” he complained.
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by bolaino(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingSango:

May You Live Long KingSango. IFA has said Buhari will Lose and Atiku will win, so that’s that for the election. As for the CIA Boko Haram Issue you are right but I am not worried because your Country will soon fight another civil war besides Wars you are already engaged in and coming wars.
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by KingSango(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
bolaino:
May You Live Long KingSango. IFA has said Buhari will Lose and Atiku will win, so that’s that for the election. As for the CIA Boko Haram Issue you are right but I am not worried because your Country will soon fight another civil war besides Wars you are already engaged in and coming wars.

Pres. Buhari is my choice because he is a subject of His Majesty Sultan Sokoto who commands the largest army in West Africa. If such as you say, wars are coming, then Nigeria and all of Africa must consider treating their warriors better, military and police. By securing these warriors, giving them more pay, more benefits and assistance for their families. What strengthens the warriors strengthens the Republic and the Monarchy. Nigeria has two forms of rule just like Brittan the former colonizer. Brittan has the parliament and the Monarchy and Nigeria has the Republic and the Traditional Rulers council. Restructuring Nigeria would be the make the Traditional Rulers Council the Judges over the entire state of Nigeria and the head of the council as the President of the Republic. Keeping the Senate and the governors and divided Nigeria into different geographical areas like other restructure models. I would create a regional force gathered from all the West African states that could response to any crisis as a peace keeping force or extraction of any threat to the regional stability. A regional training facility where only the best would be selected among soldiers, command and communications. This now makes the two closer to one and soon all will be closer to one powerful West Africa. What's more is that the political ideological model can be used throughout the region in neighboring nations, even more so, creating of a West Africa council of Tradition Rulers. Africa needs to preserve its original culture and civilization if its going to thrive in the changing of worlds. Change comes gradually yet unfortunately world conditions are about to speed up and the winds of change will be cold. Those who don't prepare will have it tough yet it doesn't mean they won't survive but maybe not. I would prepare the people with by teaching more occult knowledge, more herbal medicine, more raw survival skills, and how to make their own basic needs like shoes, clothes, and finding power sources.
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by donlemson(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
JUST cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
donlemson:
JUST cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Who would win? grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by Cantonese: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingSango:

Pres. Buhari is my choice because he is a subject of His Majesty Sultan Sokoto who commands the largest army in West Africa. If such as you say, wars are coming, then Nigeria and all of Africa must consider treating their warriors better, military and police. By securing these warriors, giving them more pay, more benefits and assistance for their families. What strengthens the warriors strengthens the Republic and the Monarchy. Nigeria has two forms of rule just like Brittan the former colonizer. Brittan has the parliament and the Monarchy and Nigeria has the Republic and the Traditional Rulers council. Restructuring Nigeria would be the make the Traditional Rulers Council the Judges over the entire state of Nigeria and the head of the council as the President of the Republic. Keeping the Senate and the governors and divided Nigeria into different geographical areas like other restructure models. I would create a regional force gathered from all the West African states that could response to any crisis as a peace keeping force or extraction of any threat to the regional stability. A regional training facility where only the best would be selected among soldiers, command and communications. This now makes the two closer to one and soon all will be closer to one powerful West Africa. What's more is that the political ideological model can be used throughout the region in neighboring nations, even more so, creating of a West Africa council of Tradition Rulers. Africa needs to preserve its original culture and civilization if its going to thrive in the changing of worlds. Change comes gradually yet unfortunately world conditions are about to speed up and the winds of change will be cold. Those who don't prepare will have it tough yet it doesn't mean they won't survive but maybe not. I would prepare the people with by teaching more occult knowledge, more herbal medicine, more raw survival skills, and how to make their own basic needs like shoes, clothes, and finding power sources.

Donald Trump has been the US president for less time than our president. His actions are reverberating around the world. See even North Korea has been whipped into place. The US economy is in a better shape, jobs are created daily. You said "change comes gradually". Do you mean positive change or negative change? With this government it is negative change only continually. The man had no plan at the beginning. He contested for that post for many years without any clear or genuine plan on how to make our society better. Be honest with yourself, how do you feel about the cost of food? If you are a worker with a family of 4 children how do you cope? Remember that in all these troubles salaries still remain where they are. How do you pay your rent, children's school fees and other bills? If you give this government another 4 years this country will be worse for it. Stop them before they stop you. We have had enough. Those with the knowledge to move us forward are unfortunately either not in power/positions or in the wrong parties e.g Dr. Pat Utomi in Delta state.

Atiku may not be that saint that people dream about but he definitely understands what wealth creation means. He understands what job creation means because he is an employer. Our president only understands two things undisputably:

1. Military tactics/war/gun handling/artillery

2. Cattle rearing and crop farming.

Some people camouflaged under him to ruin this country. His wife complained that their change had been hijacked. She complained again last week about the APC primaries. He should go back to his farm.

Please bro I advise you to ATIKULATE now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
donlemson:

With this formation you can see clearly that the APC forward line is already a failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by tidemoral: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.
Re: Atiku Is Going To Become Nigeria’s Next President by KingSango(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cantonese:

Donald Trump has been the US president for less time than our president. His actions are reverberating around the world. See even North Korea has been whipped into place. The US economy is in a better shape, jobs are created daily. You said "change comes gradually". Do you mean positive change or negative change? With this government it is negative change only continually. The man had no plan at the beginning. He contested for that post for many years without any clear or genuine plan on how to make our society better. Be honest with yourself, how do you feel about the cost of food? If you are a worker with a family of 4 children how do you cope? Remember that in all these troubles salaries still remain where they are. How do you pay your rent, children's school fees and other bills? If you give this government another 4 years this country will be worse for it. Stop them before they stop you. We have had enough. Those with the knowledge to move us forward are unfortunately either not in power/positions or in the wrong parties e.g Dr. Pat Utomi in Delta state.

Atiku may not be that saint that people dream about but he definitely understands what wealth creation means. He understands what job creation means because he is an employer. Our president only understands two things undisputably:

1. Military tactics/war/gun handling/artillery

2. Cattle rearing and crop farming.

Some people camouflaged under him to ruin this country. His wife complained that their change had been hijacked. She complained again last week about the APC primaries. He should go back to his farm.

Please bro I advise you to ATIKULATE now.

Donald Trump is a movie star, a big bad John Wayne, maybe even the Lone Ranger! grin Donald Trump and his strange looking model girlfriends. grin Donald Trump is Santa Claus because he got alot of black boys in his lap who should be acting like men because they embarrass their fathers. grin

Look the U.S is 22 trillion dollars in debt. Do you know what a trillion looks like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4-4bvuX7qA

Pres. Buhari is a general who fought during one of the worst times in the history of Nigeria. You have to fight in the bush in Africa, with mosquitoes, snakes, spiders and poisonous plants and bad water. Nigerians are the world's most superior guerilla warriors. They were defending their territory, others were invading or had conflicts with other West Africans put them in the hot forests.

Most invaders they travel so they have to build bases in alot of terrains. Very elaborate bases, so they need services for almost every kind, from food supply, water supply, waste management, hospital, communications, transportation, and making their own tools, etc. I think Buhari lacks this experience of building a town, building a nation, etc. Yet what he does have he excels in that is he is a strong Fulani warrior and his men know that! This is important in the mind of the African warriors that those leading him into battle are seasoned soldiers. This is true all across Africa in other militaries and that's why former general reign in Africa. Respect is won on the battle field. The leader needs respect to command troops into battle. Pres. Buhari is needed in these times to defend because he brings with him the Fulani and they must have a place in the future of Nigeria as West Africa's greatest defenders. Yorubas too also excel in warfare. Igbos are highly resilient fighters. Build up the Nigeria by restructuring and do no neglect security defense. Have the right people in the right place at this critical time.

Farei Wrestling Festical....they are more than just cattle herders, Fulani are ferocious fighters. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx7cbi3b1rM

Chinese Army - The Best Hell March 60th 6 for Sango, All praises to Alaafin Sango, Baba Sango, Oba Kuso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=---g-f_I2yQ

(1) (Reply)

Prof Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection / Tinubu Silence Since Atiku emerged PDP Presidential Candidate / How Jonathan Govt Colluded With Oil Firms To Loot $6 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.