Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (43091 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ecamzy: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerian Female welder, Omoniye lesley faith stuns in magnificent photo shoot to mark her birthday.

Flaunting her flawless skin, the Founder Faomoly Concept dazzled in a soft Facebeat that framed out her entire face.

Founder, Faomoly Concept, Miss Omoniye lesley faith, is on her way to building a business empire. Already, herĀ  company is the toast of customers far and near, seeking fast, convenient and cost-effective experience of her work.

The gorgeous entrepreneur who is known for her luxurious & sophisticated lifestyle took fashion/beauty to the next level as she donned lovely costumes for a recent photoshoot to mark the special day.

Apart Omoniye lesley faith being a successful Welder, she is also the founder of Omoniye faith Foundation. A non governmental organization that provide basic needs for the less privileged in the society.

See More http://supremetv.com.ng/2018/10/14/omoniye-lesley-faith-female-welder-mark-birthday-with-cute-photos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ecamzy: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2018
More

3 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ecamzy: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2018
She is indeed hardworking

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by internationalman(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2018
On a scale of 1(UGLY) ----------------10(NOT SO UGLY)

she falls on 5

6 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2018
She looks good.

She looks like a welder.

9 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by dbos11(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Damnn

She's too ugly

That her eye sef dey make me fear

8 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
TIG welder, nice!
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beauty with brain, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by udemzyudex(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
dbos11:
Damnn

She's too ugly

Your eyes are bad.

19 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Photographer should be shot

Made her look scary

9 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ObservantFellow: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Well, she does look like a female welder though undecided

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by MrGreenMavro: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Welder wey dy slay una any weather....even in may weather

How may Likes for Atiku...Share for PMB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Dandsome: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Proof she's a welder??
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is what we call hard work with Big God on her side. I know some people what to see her unclad pictures. Shame on unto you, you know yourself

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Fayv(f): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pretty woman
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
So welders can be this neat?

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by megareal: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Women who get something upstairs no dey fit slay. She should leave the slaying to the empty brains. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Culin(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmm she's so fine I want to learn welding.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by selfemployed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
What's special about birthday that make ladies take it so important?

5 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by daddytime(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
The original slay queen.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by DAntivirus: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fayv:
Pretty woman
Not as pretty as you

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerians are fast becoming experts on polishing a turd cool
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by chloride6: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
The makeup artist overdid it

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by dermmy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
dbos11:
Damnn

She's too ugly

U have short sightedness
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by IecheM(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Culin:

I'll teach you.

1 Like

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Rijal: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hardwork pays
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ecamzy: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dandsome:
Proof she's a welder??

3 Likes

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by DAntivirus: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Culin:

lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.