Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? (970 Views)

as webmaster you can make over 150 million naira through four corners / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster / How Much Time U Spend On Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lagoshost(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2010
One of the most difficult problems we face as webmasters in Nigeria is power problem.

Now, I will love to know how much you spend on fuel, oil and repair of generating set (Generator) in a week.

Please share your experiences with the webmasters here.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lagoshost(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2010
Just N400? Is it supposed to be for the oil or fuel?

If all you spend is N400 that means you don't really go online.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lojik(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
I am online 24/7 and i use a laptop because of its lower power consumption. i have a self made 1.5kva inverter that uses two 200AH deep cycle batteries and last me up to 72hrs without light (my laptop only). This has reduced my generators fuels consumption from about N3000 - N4000 a week to about N0 - N500 a week. As long as there's up to 4hrs light every 3 days, i will never need to buy fuel.
I've been using the inverter for over two years but it cost me over N150k to build plus batteries.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
interesting
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by Jencejyde(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
except for the monthly electric bills ; i have zero cost on fuel. Hard to believe? Find out from people who live on the RCCG camp ground.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lagoshost(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2010
Jencejyde:

except for the monthly electric bills ; i have zero cost on fuel. Hard to believe? Find out from people who live on the RCCG camp ground.

This is interesting! I will love to know more about this. You mean there is 247 electricity at RCCF Camp?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by c7(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mehn. . . RCCG camp ground shud b IEEE/ICT ground. . . If light shud b 24/7. . . Will like there
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by Jencejyde(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
lagoshost:

This is interesting! I will love to know more about this. You mean there is 247 electricity at RCCF Camp?

c++:

Mehn. . . RCCG camp ground shud b IEEE/ICT ground. . . If light shud b 24/7. . . Will like there

For real men! Its practically like living in UK or America, but you gotta pay your bills and they are pretty high just to balance the expenses of supplying the power.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lagoshost(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Ok, I think we should be talking about how to relocate to that camp. I currently spend big money on fuel.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by c7(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
@lagoshost
seriously. . . We got to relocate to there if it is condusive
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by c7(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
@lagoshost
seriously. . . We got to relocate to there if it is condusive
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2010
I spend next to nothing, When there is light at home i use it, In the aftenoon if no light, i activate a function visitCafe() and there is always light in that cybercafe without exception.

If there is any i try with patience and catch!

And finally i code!

Seriously i am a programmer, and i am about coding even if it's by the road side!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by synchx: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2010
I have reduced the amount of money i spend on fuel since i got my inverter. I basically charge overnight when there is PHCN power and i use it all day. Before now, i used to spend N500 everyday on fuel.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lagoshost(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2010
sounds great, maybe I will look inverter.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by lojik(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2010
If u wanna get an inverter, make sure you get one with a high charging capacity else you might charge for the whole day and use for just a few hrs b4 it goes off. Mine charges really fast (3hrs+) and discharges for days. I focused solely on the charging when i was building it.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? by afosoft: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
lagoshost:

Ok, I think we should be talking about how to relocate to that camp. I currently spend big money on fuel.

Read this message below and you will forever save cost of fuel consumption, I ve tested this and always use it whenever I refil my fuel tank, Car, Generator, bike.

Hello,

Our product is called add n save milleage booster or milleage plus its a fuel treatment product and injector cleaner. It can be used with any engine that uses petrol or diesel. It reduces fuel consumption by 15%.

Our target market are industrial company that consume a lot of fuel diesel or petrol, any one that uses generator petrol or diesel, petrol stations who want to re-sell at their filling stations.

Anyone who uses petrol or diesel is our potential buyer.

We are the only distributor in Africa and we have the right to re-band if we so which.

Commercials - - -

1 gram of add n save cost N200 and it can be used with petrol or diesel upto 42litres and it will save 15% of the fuel. meaning the fuel will stay longer hours in gen or longer days in cars or truck.

You will be giving this product at N150/gram and you sell at N200 or more depending on how good you are at selling. N200 is our standard price,

We have different pack 1tube contain 1gram. 5gram, 10gram 20 - 400gram A company that uses 1,000,000 liters of fuel will require 25000gram (1000000/40)

You can start with as low as N15,000. to get 100tubes. N30,000 to get 200tubes. and so on

The bottle pack is 400gram and it is N80,000 at the end user price N60,000 for reseller and you make a margin of N20,000 on each bottle.

Cheers

Call 08038636142 now to get started. We will ship the product to you free within Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? / Filesonic Premium Reseller At Good Price / Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.