Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. (584 Views)

BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / See The Niger Republic President Campaign Vehicle That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by mabea: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
A few months ago, the political section NL was accustomed with 'buhari 2019 and igbo president 2023' but now you hardly see him championing his course. Is it that he has been atikulated or he's just another bmc awaiting his mobilization. Please anyone with answers?
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
mabea:
A few months ago, the political section NL was accustomed with 'buhari 2019 and igbo president 2023' but now you hardly see him championing his course. Is it that he has been atikulated or he's just another bmc awaiting his mobilization. Please anyone with answers?
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by FRESHG(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
mabea:
THE GUY NA CONFIRM ABOKI
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by FRESHG(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
igbodefender:
grin
OKOROAWUSA WHATS UP
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by Okoroawusa: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
FRESHG:
OKOROAWUSA WHATS UP
Nna,I saw the thread n avoided it.

I have given up on canvassing igbos to vote PMB.We will continue to be in the Boys' Quarters as far as Nigeria's political mansion is concerned.

#IStandWithBuhari
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by mushystuff: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Nna,I saw the thread n avoided it.

I have given up on canvassing igbos to vote PMB.We will continue to be in the Boys' Quarters as far as Nigeria's political mansion is concerned.

#IStandWithBuhari

You avoided the thread that showed ur campaign up for the fraud that it is with Fashola n co angling for SW on 2023? So where is ur so called Igbo presidency for 2023? Was that not the basis for ur Buhari 2019 campaign?
Re: Where Is Igbodefender And The Igbo President Campaign. by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
mushystuff:

You avoided the thread that showed ur campaign up for the fraud that it is with Fashola n co angling for SW on 2023? So where is ur so called Igbo presidency for 2023? Was that not the basis for ur Buhari 2019 campaign?
Onye nka osi gini?

(1) (Reply)

See Drama Between INEC Chairman And Appeal Court. / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony / EFCC, ICPC Receive Petitions Accusing Gov Ajimobi, Wife Of Billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.