Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? (412 Views)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by wallbuilder(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let's be fair. Both party are beneficiaries.

Re: Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by ATEAMS: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
hypocrite
Re: Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just like it was in the Pre2015 Election period, all the Nnamdis and Kanus of this world now believe in Nigeria. After the announcement of results, they will be back to NO LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by kellystech(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
Just like it was in the Pre2015 Election period, all the Nnamdis and Kanus of this world now believe in Nigeria. After the announcement of results, they will be back to NO LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.
I don't know u play dirty politics like this, you use to have my respect but no need cos your just the same thing with other bmc's
Re: Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by sarrki(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
kellystech:
I don't know u play dirty politics like this, you use to have my respect but no need cos your just the same thing with other bmc's

Politics is dirty bro
Re: Men Of God Visit Buhari, Why Not Atiku? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oppression never lasts forever. Tyrants eventually pay for their sins.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Emergence And End Of The Road For Buhari By Farooq Kperogi / Atiku Promising To Restructure Nigerian Within 6 Months: A Campaign Gimmick? / BREAKING: Shehu Sani Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.