Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari (478 Views)

Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / Lagos Deserves Continuity Says Gov Ambode / My Government Deserves Continuity- President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by akinbode1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari who today spoke at an interfaith initiative for peace conference on Religious Harmony in Nigeria which held in Abuja today October 13th, stated that his government deserves continuity.

According to President Buhari, Nigeria has moved on, the era of free money, lack of transparency and accountability is over. He said

”I am proud to say that our country has moved on, the era of free money, lack of transparency and accountability is over! We deserve continuity; we deserve a better future for the coming generations. I sincerely hope 2019 will move us closer to these goals and so I look forward to a peaceful, fair and credible elections come 2019”.

President Buhari also advised clerics to stop playing partisan politics. The President said his advice became necessary, having witnessed the roles religious leaders have been playing so far ahead of the elections.

“Very soon, political campaigns will commence leading to elections in February next year. Having witnessed the roles our religious leaders have been playing so far, I appeal to them to eschew partisan politics and appeal to their respective members to read the manifestos of each political party, discuss and pray for God’s guidance before casting their votes.

“Religious leaders should not be seen to involve themselves in partisan politics or political controversies. Otherwise, they risk losing their status and public respect” he said.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/president-muhammadu-buhari-has-said-his-administration-deserves-continuity/

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Beremx(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
No sir! Your continuity will continue at Daura . You have failed woefully and must not be allowed to continue.

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Jokerman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
No way... you are a failure... we expected much from you... Don't think many Nigerians are comfortable living in mediocrity....

If not because of tribalism, what will a professor like Osinbanjo be doing with you??

Baba werey, o ye ma tan ara reé

3 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by lordkush: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
go and continue in daura

3 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by futuregovernor: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
You will continue with the 150 gay cow in Daura.

3 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by talktrue1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Continue with your cow

3 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Baba

You have done your best

Sad.. Your best isn't enough to move the nation forward in a twenty first century

Go ahead and retire in peace in Daura ..Enjoy your money

Your cows and Grand kids need you the most
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by kendrick93(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
useless president what have you done to deserve four years? The only thing you deserve is to vote you back to daura next year..nonsense
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by WhyMoD: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Government of nepotism, bigotry, vendetta, hatred, corruption, incompetence and division has no place in Nigeria hence should not be continued.

You must give way to a bridge Builder, job creator and the smart one..

You can come back when you have increased the number of cows from 150..
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Monimatic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thunder fire u Buhari insha allah
We have been Atikulated and Obligated

2 Likes

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by BabaO2: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Of course God has already anointed you to be on that seat till 2023 to continue the good work of infrastructural developments, stamping out of corruption, restoring damaged glory of the country.. Heaven knows Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria. Atiku is too corrupt to be a president, obi his vp is a tribalist, he was the governor that started playing tribal card against Fashola, during deportation of some nuisances from Lagos.
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by kgr8mike(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
When your government made me loose my job?

Please,please,please,please...

I am Obi-diently Atiku-lating
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
The nation too deserves peace and equity and not lopsided anticorruption, Fulani terrorists, and BH.
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is between the devil and the deep blue see.......If u know u know
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Of course God has already anointed you to be on that seat till 2023 to continue the good work of infrastructural developments, stamping out of corruption, restoring damaged glory of the country.. Heaven knows Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria. Atiku is too corrupt to be a president, obi his vp is a tribalist, he was the governor that started playing tribal card against Fashola, during deportation of some nuisances from Lagos.

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Meritbaba(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yes Baba, Come February, my vote is for you. SaiBaba2019
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by sorom4: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
No sir! Your continuity will continue at Daura . You have failed woefully and must not be allowed to continue.

Nonsense
Are you the 2014 Berem or we should wait for the other? cheesy grin grin
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Bannylove13: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
You can continue in daura with your cows

1 Like

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Jumbus31(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol... With all the failed promises in 2015? Excuse me sir are you OK?
Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy

Re: My Government Deserves Continuity – President Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Government Can Pay The Minimum Wage If / Breaking: National Strike Cancelled As FG And Labor Agree On New National Minimu / Ademola Adeleke: I Didn’t Slump, Die At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.