Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Get Free Ebook On How To Design For Any Printing Industries - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Free Ebook On How To Design For Any Printing Industries (775 Views)

I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / Social Media Marketing Guide (Free Ebook) / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Ebook On How To Design For Any Printing Industries by Print101naija: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
How to design 4 print free detailed eBook- for all graphics designers

I value GRAPHICS DESIGNERS too much, because without them, we only print an empty paper. That is why I am dashing out DESIGN4PRINT EBOOK PART1.

Get the Part 2 of this eBook and you will also have access to all our learning materials.

Click the link below to get the part1

https://www.print101naija.com/2018/10/how-to-design-4-print-free-detailed.html?m=1

Please Note: That the part 1 of this ebook covered intro and how to prepare your design for print, while Part 2 of this eBook covered how to design for both offset and large forma print.

Finally, if you know you are a graphics designer and you want good jobs to be looking for you, please venture your career to printing industries, especially Large format print industry( though i am not referring to large format printing shop).

If you want to get started, just use our print design page as your handout.

If you want to ask us for anything, please use comment our comment box, we will respond quick.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Best Companies To Get Supplies From / Unique Luxury Package / Where In Shomolu Can I Get Printing Skills Which Type Of Printing Is Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.