Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

No More Guilt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Guilt (265 Views)

Guilt-free Written By Joy A. Adewumi / Short story: Guilt Trip By Minabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Guilt by Darevofpeace(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
NO MORE GUILT: it's a beautiful morning diva's ,I would be telling us about how to conquer the spirit of guilt.As an individual,we all have many past and things we have done a very long time ago and which the devil have been using it to hurt you and i for years thus inhibiting our day to day relationship with Jesus.You have actually confessed those sin's and you have really stopped those acts but it memory still lingers in your mind.Now let me point out somethings to you this morning, there were folks like you and i who had experienced such in the scriptures but who later became our models today and they all fulfilled their destinies maximally.Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit but they were still our first parent here, without them on earth,we would not be on this planet, Abraham was a polygamous who caused the unhealthy rivalries between the two major religion till date,but God saw in him the father of faith. Rahab who took in the two spies in Jericho was named the harlot but God saw in her a woman who later became part of Jesus genealogy/generation at the long run,Samson was a flirt but God saw in him a deliverer,Saul who later became the greatest apostle and wrote half of the new testament renamed Paul was a murderer in the same category with boko- haram kingpin Shekau.If on a Church service your Pastor introduced Shekau as a new church member,how would you feel? that was what happened to Paul when he got born again,Moses was a stammerer who would never learn to control his anger but God saw in him a liberator from 430 years of oppressions and the only man ever recorded in the bible personally buried by God Himself,can you beat that, King Solomon was a serial cheater who lied to the first wife of his youth and an unrepentant fornicator,how a man would have 700 wives and 300 concubines still baffles me till today,but he later lived as the wisest and the richest in the entire history of man,Mary Magdalene was referred to as the woman with seven demons by her neighbours but Jesus saw in her a woman who later came to anoint the body of Jesus in the tomb,I know there is this dark past of you and I which the devil keep reminding us which is always a torn in our flesh and we keep telling our selves that how will God ever forget that? but I want to assure you this morning that the exact moment you came to Jesus, He had already cleansed all your sin's which are completely forgiven and forgotten in Jesus records at this moments, YOU DID NOT DO IT ! no matter 'how bad and dark your past had been,you are completely forgiven and cleansed and your future is still spotless and untouched' you are free from all your guilt this morning."forget the former things neither should you remember those things that are old,behold I would do anything and henceforth, they shall spring forth" I am putting it to you this beautiful day that your past is completely cleansed by the blood of Jesus and you are free at last! If Jesus says you are free from the past,neither your mind nor the devil can hold you down! Arise and shine! for your light is come. You are already blessed this day!

(1) (Reply)

Defining Ikechi / Adult Copywriter Needed / Read A Suspense-filled Thriller For Only #400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.