Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. (348 Views)

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Information reaching my desk has it that the ruling party has nominated designated groups to
cause division online between these two tribes.

Their thinking is to sway Yoruba voters from aligning with the huricanne of Articulated ideology.
They open topics on Nairaland insulting Yorubas and claiming to be Igbos.
They reply to themselves with insults and use the tactics to lobby undecided voters. Infact, you may have started seeing it on nairaland with topics likeYorubas will be 5% etc.

There is no way you can compare 2 successful business men with a non-school
certificate holder and a second man whose work is to preach.

I have nothing aginst Osinbajo actually but Buhari is a no no to me. So the way forward is to Articulate.

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Appeals To FG Over Deep Seaport, Superhighway…meets Steering Committee / Dasuki Laundered N2.1bn Not Me - Dokpesi Tells Court / Why We Engage Foreign Media – Lai Mohammed Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.