Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West (670 Views)

Kim Kardashian Tells Kanye West To Stop Putting Pete Davison In Danger / Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria / They Deserve The Insult- Seun Kuti Tells Nigerians Insulting Their Parent Over F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by ebusnwaoma: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Seun Kuti has slammed American rap star, Kanye West who took to Instagram to brag about making the best music in the planet.

According to Kanye, he makes good music and is also the best act in the planet because the spirits of Fela, Mandela and 2Pac lives through. However Seun Kuti seems not to agree with his claims, and he wrote;

Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. ������ @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax

View this post on Instagram
Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. ������ @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax

A post shared by Seun Kuti (@bigbirdkuti) on Oct 14, 2018 at 6:05am PDT

According to Kanye, he makes good music and is also the best act in the planet because the spirits of Fela, Mandela and 2Pac lives through. However Seun Kuti seems not to agree with his claims, and he wrote;

Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. ������ @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax

View this post on Instagram
Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. ������ @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax

https://lailasnews.com/my-dads-spirit-doesnt-live-through-you-seun-kuti-tells-kanye-west/

lalasticlala

Re: My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by YhubieIsidore(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
H
Re: My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
How this one take concern us way need boobs to masturbate to undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by princechurchill(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even the spirit of your father rejected your stand as his son
Re: My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
How this one take concern us way need boobs to masturbate to undecided

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Oga easy, na until u cum blood u go stop
Re: My Dad’s Spirit Doesn’t Live Through You, Seun Kuti Tells Kanye West by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Oga easy, na until u cum blood u go stop

Abeg someone should lend me the meme of IF I SLAP YOU EHHH angry

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz's Ex-girl And Man In Bed After 'romping Session' (photos) / Linda Ikeji: Baby Jayce Ikeji Is Dedicated (photos & Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles At Lion Heart Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.