Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dubious People Called Celtel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubious People Called Celtel (1016 Views)

Dubious Bank / Beware Of Dubious Private Placements / Americans Too Are Dubious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubious People Called Celtel by tundysho(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2007
My fellow CELTEL USERS please what has been your expirience with the current 'UNITY' tarrif being talked about by the dubious GSM provider.some 2 weeks ago i sent the text to switch to the  new tarrif plan,they immediately remove 100 from my balance ,since then i am still making call at the old exploitative rate.i called thier customer care ,and it took them a whooping 50 mins before they could pick my call.when i made my complain they told me they will fix it in 48 hour,480 hours after nothing has been done.if there is any celtel person out there pls can you exlplain what the true story is and try to concince Nigerians that you people didnt just come to spoil the very good legacy V-MOBILE was already creating to make it a GSM provider to beat
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by syskay(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2007
I had stated on this forum that the N100 migration fee charged by celtel is tantamount to nothing but exploitation. The two other operators (GLO & MTN) succeeded in migrating their customers to more juicy packages free-of-charge. They only imposed a fee for subsequent migration to prevent abuse. Even after migration, you will find celtel’s charges very disappointing. This is simply because the off-peak charges only apply from 10pm. Meaning that for most of the day, you pay 66k/sec for your calls.
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by SOJ(m): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2007
my guys, its simply a matter of choice.I use the MTN network and it isnt cheaper as opposed to the Simply Special Unity Tarriff.Tell me, where else will u get 15 free sms and call at 33k per sec off-peak?even MTN doesnt beat dat(off-peak calls apply to only MTN nos and it is a measly 50k p/sec).Moreover,i have seen successful migrations done so yours might just be a glitch in thier system, thats all.Nothing a little patience wouldnt solve.
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by syskay(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2007
I have noticed that most people that try to promote Celtel on this forum end up misinforming people.

The 33k/sec tariff attracts a N400 Monthly payment. Why did you not mention that. MTN’s equivalent is better cause the off-peak rates apply from 7pm.
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by dele9000(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
@SOj

the 15 free sms is only from one celtel line to another, i'm also on d simply special tariff plan and i think it's whacked, d only reason i'm stickin wit celtel is because of their free browsing which i'm still enjoyin,
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by wizup(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2007
@ Dele9000

can u plz tell me how the celtel browsing service work. i mean can one actually have it connected to a system or is it limited to you phone alone?

thanks
Re: Dubious People Called Celtel by SOJ(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2007
dele9000:

@SOj

the 15 free sms is only from one celtel line to another, i'm also on d simply special tariff plan and i think it's whacked, d only reason i'm stickin wit celtel is because of their free browsing which i'm still enjoyin,
Atleast,u find something to priase them 4.How come u still dey browse when other poeple cannot,na scope.Anyway,what if the fiften SMS is only to celtel nos?Dem no try?Moreover, u can regd 5 friends/family nad make calls 2 them for 25k, all for free.If u can tell me the network dat neats dis then go ahead, am all game.

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Roll Manufacturing / Super Profitable Business Ideas N Opportunities / Money Transfer: Graphcard To E-gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.