Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever (458 Views)

SIIT Advanced Diploma Program for Tech Professionals / Now In Nigeria - Affordable Lithium Inverter Batteries And 6kva Advanced Hybrid / Psc Solar 10kva/48v Xantra Cns Advanced Online Solar Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by clementy117(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who said there is no perfect bed?

Such a person has not seen the world most Advanced and most comfortable bed, called i-Nyx bed, at least that the makers are claiming it is. The bed has some the interesting features that you can only dream of. iNyx bed is more like a self-contained bedroom. It comes with blinds that you can close to provide better sleeping conditions. It has a built-in lighting system, sound system, and a projector to watch movies in HD quality, play games or surf the web. And these are just a few of the multitude of iNyx features. The bed has been around for almost two years since it came to the limelight around March 2016. iNyx is well design and it satisfies mankind quest for more luxury.

Read More Here: https://www.infocontemporary.com/2018/02/22/i-nyx-the-most-luxurious-bed/

Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by Hobyno: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
This one na to dey dream heaven

1 Like

Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
cool this is my kind of bed for a massive Tensome all night sex, quote me and die

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by clementy117(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
LOL....I totally Agree

Hobyno:
This one na to dey dream heaven
Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by clementy117(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok Kindly contact my guy here, 08122399954

Immaculatesnow:
cool this is my kind of bed for a massive Tensome all night sex, quote me and die

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by HallaDaTruth: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Does it kill mosquitoes and can it prevent people from getting bad dreams
Re: Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever by clementy117(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Well, it is hard getting bad dreams actually

HallaDaTruth:
Does it kill mosquitoes and can it prevent people from getting bad dreams

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves To Manufacture Helicopters Locally / How To Recover Deleted Data From Huawei P20/P20 Pro? / Who Can Explain This Phenomenon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.