Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Naniss-bida Poly President Elect Inaugural Speech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naniss-bida Poly President Elect Inaugural Speech (516 Views)

Bida Poly Important Notice To Students On Dressing (Photos) / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Bida Poly (in Affiliation With Futminna) B.tech Post Utme Form On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naniss-bida Poly President Elect Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
INAUGURAL SPEECH DELIVERED BY:

COMR. SULEIMAN DAUDA GABI (PENTAGON)
PRESIDENT ELECT,
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGER-STATE STUDENTS,
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA.

All lecturers here present, the outgoing NANISS executives, other state presidents here present, distinguish guest, colleagues, comrades, students security officers, all other protocols duly observed.

I am here today humbled by the task before us, greateful for the trust bestowed upon me, mindful of the sacrifice burnt by our ancestors and also careful of our true values as a union.
Permit me to continue by appreciating almighty Allah, who has made it possible for we all to gather here today to witness this great occasion which marks another watershed in the history of our association.

Each time we inaugurate a president; we bear witness to the enduring strength of our togetherness and reaffirm the promise of our association. What brings us together as an association is not from the region we belong to or the zone we come from but, from the enduring spirit of achieving a common goal as intellectual fighters for emancipation.
What makes us unique, what makes us intellectuals, what makes us great NANISSites is not in our numbers when we gather, rather, it is allegiance to an idea of equality, an idea to intellectually fight for emancipation and an idea to always stand for what is right.

Today, we move on towards ensuring that these ideas leave unto future generations. Today, we affirm our unity, our strength and our intellectuality as an association.
In affirming the greatness of our association, we understand that greatness is never given, it is earned. Our history has never been one of settling-for-less; it has not been a journey for the weak. But, it has been a story of the courageous, book of the bright, thought of the thinkers and the insight of the intellectuals- this is the journey we continue today.

What cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them, that the stale political argument that has consumed us for so long, no longer apply. The question we ask today is not whether our association is too big or small, but whether it works for us and serve us, whether it protects us, whether it assures us of the promises it holds.
Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward and where the answer is no, we find a solution- which has made us come together today.

The hallmark of our campaign was “welfares of NANISSites” and these shall remain the guiding principal of our administration. We will ensure that every NANISSites enjoy equal rights as though other students and make sure they benefit from all forms of benefits and privileges on campus. We shall organize free tutorials for the NANISSites in other to foster their academic pursuit.

Greatest NANISSites! The time has come, the administration is here, and we shall ensure that all NANISSites enjoy scholarship to the fullest, irrespective of their class, region or political affiliation. This administration, under my leadership will erect structures within the campus so as to regain our lost glories and awaken the giant to proclaim our rightful place amongst other allies.

Many people will question the scale of our ambition who suggests that our system cannot tolerate too many big plans. Their memories are short for they have not forgotten free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose and to courage.
We are grace-carriers; we cannot come in contact with grace and suffer disgrace. Indeed, power belongs to God.

Aids:

In other for us to perform our duties and responsibilities fully, we want to use this avenue to notify the entire NANISSites that, we are appointing:

Comr. Mohammed Aliyu as chief of staff
Comr. Mohammed Abdullahi Nako as media/publicity secretary
Comr. Yusuf Isah as communication/ protocol secretary
Comr. Hassan Abdullahi jnr. As legal adviser
Comr. Isah Ahmed. As advicer on academic affairs
Adama Adamu. As aid on student welfare
As aid on social affairs
As Aid on culture and tradition affairs
Comr. Hussani Yusuf Ebbo. As Aid on political affairs

CONCLUSION

Our challenges may be new; the instrument with which we meet them may be new. But, those values upon which our success as an association depends- equality, honesty, hard work, loyalty and patriotism-these things are old. These things are true. They have been the quiet force of progress throughout our history as an association. What is demanded then is in return to these truths. What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility- recognition, on the part of ever great NANISSites, that we have duties to ourselves, our association and our polytechnic- duties that we do not grudgingly accept but rather seized gladly, firm in the knowledge that there is nothing so satisfying to the spirit, so defining of our character than giving our best to a difficult task. This is the price and promise of our studentship and membership. This is the source of our confidence, the source of our strength, the source of our greatness; this is verily the source of our liberty.

So, let us mark this day in remembrance, of who we are and how far we have travelled as a union. Let it be said by the future generation that when we were tested, we refuse to let this journey end, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with our eyes fixed on the horizon, and

God’s grace upon us, we carried forth, that great freedom and delivered it savely to future generations.
Great NANISSites! You have given me this mandate to serve you for the next academic session. As ever, I promise to always protect your interest, never disappoint you or let you down.

In conclusion, i appreciate the effort of the incumbent president and his fellow executives for their efforts towards fostering the affairs of the association. I appreciate all NANISS stake-holders, lecturers of the polytechnic, staff advisers, security officers, critics, friends and everyone present here to witness this great occasion.

Thank you for your rapt attention so far.
I wish you all journey mercy back to your various destinations.
Re: Naniss-bida Poly President Elect Inaugural Speech by cho25bc(f): 5:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Ajihustles:

PRESIDENT ELECT,

All lecturers here present, the outgoing NANISS executives, other state presidents here present, distinguish guest, colleagues, comrades, students security officers, all other protocols duly observed.

I am here today humbled by the task before us, greateful for the trust bestowed upon me, mindful of the sacrifice burnt by our ancestors and also careful of our true values as a union.
Permit me to continue by appreciating almighty Allah, who has made it possible for we all to gather here today to witness this great occasion which marks another watershed in the history of our association.

Each time we inaugurate a president; we bear witness to the enduring strength of our togetherness and reaffirm the promise of our association. What brings us together as an association is not from the region we belong to or the zone we come from but, from the enduring spirit of achieving a common goal as intellectual fighters for emancipation.
What makes us unique, what makes us intellectuals, what makes us great NANISSites is not in our numbers when we gather, rather, it is allegiance to an idea of equality, an idea to intellectually fight for emancipation and an idea to always stand for what is right.

Today, we move on towards ensuring that these ideas leave unto future generations. Today, we affirm our unity, our strength and our intellectuality as an association.
In affirming the greatness of our association, we understand that greatness is never given, it is earned. Our history has never been one of settling-for-less; it has not been a journey for the weak. But, it has been a story of the courageous, book of the bright, thought of the thinkers and the insight of the intellectuals- this is the journey we continue today.

What cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them, that the stale political argument that has consumed us for so long, no longer apply. The question we ask today is not whether our association is too big or small, but whether it works for us and serve us, whether it protects us, whether it assures us of the promises it holds.
Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward and where the answer is no, we find a solution- which has made us come together today.

The hallmark of our campaign was “welfares of NANISSites” and these shall remain the guiding principal of our administration. We will ensure that every NANISSites enjoy equal rights as though other students and make sure they benefit from all forms of benefits and privileges on campus. We shall organize free tutorials for the NANISSites in other to foster their academic pursuit.

Greatest NANISSites! The time has come, the administration is here, and we shall ensure that all NANISSites enjoy scholarship to the fullest, irrespective of their class, region or political affiliation. This administration, under my leadership will erect structures within the campus so as to regain our lost glories and awaken the giant to proclaim our rightful place amongst other allies.

Many people will question the scale of our ambition who suggests that our system cannot tolerate too many big plans. Their memories are short for they have not forgotten free men and women can achieve when imagination is joined to common purpose and to courage.
We are grace-carriers; we cannot come in contact with grace and suffer disgrace. Indeed, power belongs to God.

Aids:

In other for us to perform our duties and responsibilities fully, we want to use this avenue to notify the entire NANISSites that, we are appointing:

As aid on social affairs

CONCLUSION

Our challenges may be new; the instrument with which we meet them may be new. But, those values upon which our success as an association depends- equality, honesty, hard work, loyalty and patriotism-these things are old. These things are true. They have been the quiet force of progress throughout our history as an association. What is demanded then is in return to these truths. What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility- recognition, on the part of ever great NANISSites, that we have duties to ourselves, our association and our polytechnic- duties that we do not grudgingly accept but rather seized gladly, firm in the knowledge that there is nothing so satisfying to the spirit, so defining of our character than giving our best to a difficult task. This is the price and promise of our studentship and membership. This is the source of our confidence, the source of our strength, the source of our greatness; this is verily the source of our liberty.

So, let us mark this day in remembrance, of who we are and how far we have travelled as a union. Let it be said by the future generation that when we were tested, we refuse to let this journey end, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with our eyes fixed on the horizon, and

God’s grace upon us, we carried forth, that great freedom and delivered it savely to future generations.
Great NANISSites! You have given me this mandate to serve you for the next academic session. As ever, I promise to always protect your interest, never disappoint you or let you down.

In conclusion, i appreciate the effort of the incumbent president and his fellow executives for their efforts towards fostering the affairs of the association. I appreciate all NANISS stake-holders, lecturers of the polytechnic, staff advisers, security officers, critics, friends and everyone present here to witness this great occasion.

nice
Re: Naniss-bida Poly President Elect Inaugural Speech by cho25bc(f): 5:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Ajihustles:

PRESIDENT ELECT,

Aids:

As aid on social affairs

CONCLUSION

You are just a shameless scammer and unfeeling being who refused to pay someone who did work for you. Let God be the judge between you and the person you cheated.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Update On Strike / What Is The Purpose Of Academic Writing? / JAMB Disclose When Printing Of JAMB Examination Slips Will Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.