Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/18 (259 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/18 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/18 by dallyemmy: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, October 15, 2018) - Learn To Trust God

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You are faithful, reliable and trustworthy.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your thoughts for me, which are thoughts of good and not evil, to bring me to an expected end.

3.Thank You, Father, for all that I have trusted and believed You for, in the past that have come to pass.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to trust and believe You and Your promises, even, if everything within and around me, appears contrary to Your plans and purpose, for my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as from today, let all things work together for good for me, as I place my trust in You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to love You, with all my heart, spirit and soul, that I may have the capacity to trust You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, arise, and frustrate all the activities of Satan, to weaken and diminish my faith, in You, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, I put my trust solely in You; please, bring to pass this day, all my heart's desires and prayers, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, continue to magnify and honour Your words, in the mouth of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, with signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles / A Word From God: By His Ward: The Devil Is A Liar / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche Nov 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.