Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

African Youth Business Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / African Youth Business Opportunities (332 Views)

Apply For Grant: African Union, African Youth Ambassadors For Peace (AYAP) / Call For Application – African Union, African Youth Ambassadors For Peace (AYAP) / Youth Business And Digital Skill-up Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Youth Business Opportunities by Goldcoast44: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone
my name is Mrs mercy gold,I am to introduce to you a new bussiness opportunity for the African youths especially Nigerians,we don't have to depend on our leaders ,they will promise us change which is changing nothing in the country.My dear brothers and sisters lets help our self first.
The African youth business opportunity is all about a new established program that seeks 1000 youth to work in the organization.the job is all about agriculture
each worker are to recieve 40%of the income which is 150,000 to 180,000 in just 3 months.free feeding and accommodation is provided.this is a legit organization to help the youths and undergraduate in the country.no qualifications required.
each participant will only apply for form which is 5000 naira and that's all.
let help ourselves.join the African youth business opportunity whatsapp link for more info
https:///8axGqgCMWwyAv9FOmLQW5W
or contact 08050227036

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Employers Won't Open Your CV / Help: How to maximise Physiology / A Cause For Herbal Liberation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.