Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

FirstBank Fintech Summit 2.0 "The Future Of Banking-the Role Of A.I & Big Data". - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FirstBank Fintech Summit 2.0 "The Future Of Banking-the Role Of A.I & Big Data". (588 Views)

The Risks Of Banking With Sterling Bank / Banking :the Difference Between Restricted And Blocked Account / Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FirstBank Fintech Summit 2.0 "The Future Of Banking-the Role Of A.I & Big Data". by sadewodu(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
First Bank is convening a Summit to gather experts and stake holders in the Nigerian FinTech community. We will be discussing "FinTechs and the Regulatory Challenges in the Banking Industry", "The Increasing Role of Artificial Intelligence in Banking", "The Future of Banking - The Role of AI & Big Data". We will have speakers like Mrs. Ibukun Awosika (Chairman, First Bank), Dr. Adesola Adeduntan (MD, First Bank) Victor Okigbo (Chief Technology & Digital officer @FBNQuest), Musa Itopa Jimoh (Deputy Director, Banking and Payment Systems Department, CBN), Akin Banuso (Country GM, Microsoft Nigeria), Akeem Lawal (Divisional CEO, Interswitch), Khadijah Abu (Paystack Payments), Adia Sowho (Mines Nigeria), Christabel Onyejekwe (NIBSS), Tunde Ogungbade (MD, Global Accelerex), Lola Ekugo (Head, First Bank Digital Lab), Dr. Yinka David-West (Lagos Business School), Bunmi Akinyemiju (MD, Venture Gardens Group), Yemi Ogunmoyela (Chief Compliance Officer, First Bank), Babafemi Ogungbamila (Chief Information Officer, Interswitch), Ope Adeoye (2i Labs), Adebiyi Mabadeje, Francis Shobo (DMD, First Bank) and many others...

This will be at the Grand Ball Room of the Lagos Oriental Hotels on Wednesday 17th October 2018 from 9am.

To register: https:///firstbankfintechsummit

#FirstBankFintechSummit #FirstBankIn2ovate

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Survey On Teeth Whitening / BREAKING!!! Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu's Father Is Dead / Cardi B Now Bears An Igbo Name, Names Self Chioma B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.