Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator (748 Views)

NAF Jet Erroneously Bombs Buhari Village, Many Villagers wasted! - PUNCH / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by EasternTel: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Sunday lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari for banning fifty (50) prominent Nigerians from travelling outside the country.

Atiku said, “The Nigerian Constitution guarantees every Nigerian citizen freedom of movement and freedom of association. This Constitutional right cannot be taken away except by a court order”.

“Thus, we find it most undemocratic that in a nation governed by the rule of law, a President who swore an oath to abide by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, does this...

See Full Statement Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/travel-ban-atiku-abubakar-bombs-buhari.html
Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by RevenGeMission: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
I am yet to see Atiku's Manifesto other than continuous attack on Buhari and APC

what does he have in mind for Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by SarkinYarki: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I am yet to see Atiku's Manifesto other than continuous attack on Buhari and APC

what does he have in mind for Nigerians ?

Will you even know a manifesto if you see one

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by fukushaki(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by adonbilivit: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
someone up above said he has not seen Atiku's manifesto but it's barely a week since he emerged as the flagbearer but he has done quite a lot; named his running mate, met with the ArchBishop, reconciled with Obj and got his blessings, etc. haba, don't be too pushy. it took Buhari over 6 months to come up with the list of his unqualified (most) ministers. Atiku has been doing great so far.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by Kingosytex(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
if buhari wins 2nd tenure, he will unleash his full tyranny

nigerians will enjoy the real chain-GE
Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by faaz24: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku please travel. You are not barred from traveling abroad, esp the U.S.
Oh I forgot..

OBJ is yet to rebrand your image.
Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by Duplik8t77(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhari was a costly mistake

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban Atiku Abubakar Bombs Buhari: You're A Dictator by RevenGeMission: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
But why you like to compare me with your daddy ?
SarkinYarki:

Will you even know a manifesto if you see one

(1) (Reply)

I Stand For Regional Government / KILLSHOT: Dr Chidi Amadi Unmasks The Dark Secrets Of Festus Keyamo / Sen. Shehu Sani Predicts Doom For APC, Urges Mass Defection From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.