Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Investors Needed Here... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed Here... (360 Views)

CPA Marketers, Freelancer And Fiverr Experts. Your Presence Is Needed Here.. / Angel Investors Needed / Investors Needed For My Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed Here... by OmoOshodi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello prospective investor!

Please I am on the look-out for any individual or a company willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase vehicle acquisition plan. The said vehicle I intend to use on the Uber/Taxify platform to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months. I will be remitting to my principal a minimum of N35, 000 and a maximum of 40,000 weekly. Unfortunately, I do not have any equity contribution(No insults please I'm just being plain and straight forward to avoid unnecessary calls).

SPECIFICS OF THE IDEAL VEHICLE

Brand: A Toyota Camry or Corolla(4plugs) (other low- maintenance cost vehicles can be considered also). The vehicle would have been manufactured from 2006 upwards. The sport version is good.
Status: An automatic low mileage Tokunbo. Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean.

Please If you are disposed to considering my offer please reach me (I'm Registered with CAC) or leave your contact (mobile no or email) and I will reach out to you.
Hoping to hear from you and thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards
Re: Investors Needed Here... by OmoOshodi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pls consider me
Re: Investors Needed Here... by OmoOshodi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
I'm still available pls
Re: Investors Needed Here... by OmoOshodi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Hello prospective investor!

Please I am on the look-out for any individual or a company willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase vehicle acquisition plan. The said vehicle I intend to use on the Uber/Taxify platform to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months. I will be remitting to my principal a minimum of N35, 000 and a maximum of 40,000 weekly. Unfortunately, I do not have any equity contribution(No insults please I'm just being plain and straight forward to avoid unnecessary calls).

SPECIFICS OF THE IDEAL VEHICLE

Brand: A Toyota Camry or Corolla(4plugs) (other low- maintenance cost vehicles can be considered also). The vehicle would have been manufactured from 2006 upwards. The sport version is good.
Status: An automatic low mileage Tokunbo. Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean.

Please If you are disposed to considering my offer please reac(I'm Registered with CAC) or leave your contact (mobile no or email) and I will reach out to you.
Hoping to hear from you and thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

A Female Flat Made Needed In Lugbe Abuja / Complaint: How Glo Network Systematically Rip Off Customers / Investors Dump Diamond Bank Shares Amid Fears Over Company’s Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.