Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Car Shipping - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Shipping (845 Views)

Car Shipping From Usa(new York) To Nigeria(lagos). 1000$/car / Car Shipping Cost From Germany To Nigeria / International Car Shipping And Car Export From Usa Indigo Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Shipping by OLEEBSS: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2010
hello all, pls i need an idea how much does it cost to ship a camry 2001 from USA to NIgeria and how much will it cost to clear it from Nigeria port.
thanks
Re: Car Shipping by Fhemmmy: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2010
Your shipping cost will depends on where the car is located and from what state you are shipping from.
But you could be looking at anything UP TO 2000$$ ( for example from California)
Clearing in Nigeria is in the range of 230K and upward, if you have stuff inside the ride.

Good luck
Re: Car Shipping by OLEEBSS: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2010
thanx for ur reply, the car is coming from MARYLAND.
Re: Car Shipping by Fhemmmy: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2010
If close to the port and the car could be drive = 1200$$
If the car has to be Transported to the port = 1400$$

Good luck
Re: Car Shipping by femmy2010(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
With N250k I would glad help with the clearing and delivery to your desired lagos abode.
Re: Car Shipping by davidblack007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
OLEEBSS:
hello all, pls i need an idea how much does it cost to ship a camry 2001 from USA to NIgeria and how much will it cost to clear it from Nigeria port.
thanks

If you work with a company with a bad reputation, it will cost about $ 800, and if you work with a reliable company with a good reputation, the price will be around $ 2,000. But it is also difficult to find a company that transports to other countries. For example, my father wanted to send a boat to my half-brother for his birthday and almost no one wanted to take this order. As a result, we found a company that deals with international moving of transport. Our transport was delivered from Los Angeles to France in a week and the transport arrived in perfect condition. The most important thing is to find a reliable company that in case of force majeure will pay you all the damage. So, beware of scammers.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Le Toks *3.1m* / Clean Honda Accord (2000 Model) Naija Used For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2004 Limited Edition For Sale: Register And Used For A Month 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.