Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back (62774 Views)

Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by okk4sure: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Peter also cried when he denied Christ.

The funny thing is that those people from that muddy side who pushed Fayose to his ruin have moved on to ruin Adeleke and Ambode. They supported Saraki too and he was humiliated at the primaries.

Now, they have fixed their evil claws on Atiku. They won't stop until he too is completely ruined. Just look at how they're dragging Peter Obi like generator rope.

I can't stop laughing..........!
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Bolutumiii(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Caseless: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018

The wife of the governor, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, who noticed that her husband was shedding tears, moved closer to him as said “please take heart, please take heart.”
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Such is life. For everything that has a beginning must come to an end. Only God reigns forever.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by deomelo: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Truth be said, Fayose is a comedian and he gave us real comedic comments.

Sadly, the people of Ekiti gave this man 4 years to manage their affairs, but he wasted every second in silly antics, destructive behavior and needless preoccupation with issues outside his borders.

What a waste of time and opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Basket mouth don start to speak again oooo yeye man goan face MAGUISM
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by dukekingsley(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mad fellow
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by ofuonyebi: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
obj tried 3rd term agenda...he regretted the attempt foreever..

fayose says he will come back...that may be in jail for life...
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Sleekfingers: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ebullience:
Outgoing Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose bade a tearful farewell to the people of the state as his tenure finally ended on Sunday.

Fayose shed tears shortly after a thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Government House Chapel on Sunday.

The service was shunned by majority of political office holders who had earlier boycotted the farewell dinner held in Fayose’s honour Friday night.

The departing governor could not control his emotion as he was about to depart the state for Akure Airport to catch a flight.

As the thanksgiving service ended at about 11.00 am, tears had welled up in the eyes of the governor as he was about to enter his white Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

The wife of the governor, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, who noticed that her husband was shedding tears, moved closer to him as said “please take heart, please take heart.”

After the tears stopped, Fayose bade his wife, few aides and other admirers who were watching the drama bye-bye as the convoy headed for Akure.

Throughout the service, Fayose was in pensive mood and his voice was laden with emotion as he addressed the congregation.

The outgoing governor said he was leaving the state number one seat a contented and fulfilled man.

Fayose said: “I’m contented, I’m happy and I say thank you. Don’t be disparaged, don’t worry about me, I will come back. I will rise to the glory of God. I have enjoyed uncommon grace; I will never complain but thank God.”

Apparently referring to the former Speaker, Kola Oluwawole, who was removed by 14 lawmakers on Thursday, Fayose urged him (Oluwawole) to take his sack in good faith.

Fayose said: “I don’t want you to trouble your mind, there won’t be testimonies without battles. Go and concede defeat in the overall interest of Ekiti. You were removed illegally but let God fight for you.”

Mrs. Fayose assured that her husband would come back to Ekiti a triumphant man.

She said: “We are coming back, I don’t know how but I have 200 per cent assurances.”

In his sermon entitled, “Affliction shall not rise the second time,” the Chaplain of Government House, Pastor Seyi Olusola, said a man must be ready to face affliction, if he must rise.

Olusola said: “Don’t allow anything to trouble your mind, always come to God.”

As he leaves the Government House premises, Fayose displayed a wooden board with the inscription “Ekiti Kete, thank you all and good bye.”

The thanksgiving service was attended by traditional rulers led Chairman of Ekiti State Council of Obas and Oloye of Oye-Ekiti, Oba Oluwole Ademolaju and the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe.

The outgoing Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola and his wife,Janet; the Chief of Staff, Dipo Anisulowo; Head of Service, Dr. Gbenga Faseluka and the Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Modupe Alade also attended the service.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-fayose-ends-tenure-in-tears-says-he-will-be-back/

Lies don finish all these useless Nigeria bloggers....must they write....mofos
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Emaopel2015(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
You have done well for Ekiti and your legacy will be there forever. Best of luck.
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by WizJesus007(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Save ur tears for a better accountabilty day bruh!
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by veesion: 2:14am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=Eponyeeboz post=72086707]Peter also cried when he denied Christ.

[s]The funny thing is that those people from that muddy side who pushed Fayose to his ruin have moved on to ruin Adeleke and Ambode. They supported Saraki too and he was humiliated at the primaries.

Now, they have fixed their evil claws on Atiku. They won't stop until he too is completely ruined. Just look at how they're dragging Peter Obi like generator rop[/s]e.
He who laughs last laughs best
Keep rantings nonsense upandan
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Eponyeeboz: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=veesion post=72094147][/quote]

Remember the lies Obi told against Fashola and insulted Yorubas in 2011?

Remember how he accused Ngige in 2009 of running under a 'Yoruba' party as if Yorubas aren't humans?

2018 is here and Obi now needs the votes of Yorubas.

People of God, isn't this wonderful?
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by enemyofprogress: 4:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Ebullience:
Mrs. Fayose assured that her husband would come back to Ekiti a triumphant man.

She said: “We are coming back, I don’t know how but I have 200 per cent assurances.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-fayose-ends-tenure-in-tears-says-he-will-be-back/
thief, ole. Na family company wey una go always come back? Come back ko, come back ni
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by tomdon(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The funny thing is that those people from that muddy side who pushed Fayose to his ruin have moved on to ruin Adeleke and Ambode. They supported Saraki too and he was humiliated at the primaries.

Now, they have fixed their evil claws on Atiku. They won't stop until he too is completely ruined. Just look at how they're dragging Peter Obi like generator rope.

Lol
How is fayose and adeleke ruined??
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by gabbasin: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2018
I thought he has stopped crying, hope he is no more in pain
Re: Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back by Basher8583: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

@Bolded got me cracking this early momo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.