Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos (31991 Views)

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oh my, the hunger and anger is real.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Pekele007: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Benuejosh your village people
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ollah2: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Developers and violence

2019 is around the corner and you are still a bigot
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Philinho(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
See what buhari had caused....Iam Atikulating immediately ...
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Stallion93(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
Mothers will say I carried you for 9 months, I will kill u and nothing will happen
As if other animals don't carry their young for months, Women and Self centeredness is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Poor people and their wahala.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Augustap(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Some people are just extraordinarily terrible sad angry
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young boy was seriously injured by his own mother for refusing to eat ‘fufu’ (a cassava meal). The woman, simply identified as Mrs. Celestine, was said to have beaten up her son, Tochukwu, until blood gushed out of his head.

The incident occurred last week at Ijeshatedo area in Surulere, Lagos. 

It was gathered that neighbours, who intervened and stopped her from further beating up the boy, accused the woman of always venting her frustration on her children.

The boy, who confirmed that he and his siblings usually suffered physical abuses from their mother, however, pleaded that she should not be arrested.

It was scooped that there was a night Mrs. Celestine beat up one of her children until he bled from ears.

The neighbours reported the incident at the police station and Mrs. Celestine was arrested, cautioned and released.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/mother-breaks-her-sons-head-over-n50-meal-in-lagos.html

I've said it many times, Nigerian women are serial child abusers.
Very religious people, but ungodly at the same time.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
ollah2:

2019 is around the corner and you are still a bigot
Baba leave me alone .
Go check what a bigot means before throwing the words up and down .
No let me vex for you o
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by adedayoa2(f): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
1acre:
A population of over 100 million that cant get a proper meal , what do you expect

Nigeria is dead on arrival .

so? Proper meal led to hitting his head? Someone you carried for 9 months. What kind of proper meal is that?
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Stubborn child.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by benuejosh: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pekele007:
Your village people
Childish Talk.Thought i was dealing with some Mature fellow. Your own problems seems ancestral. Go deal with disunity. Oya go and plug your phone before your MB finishes and good night. Bye.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by BigBrother9ja: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
mezarddinny:
Igbo married women are the most violent people on earth

their anger supercedes that of a wounded tiger
cool
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
You don’t really understand what poverty and hunger does to the human mind ! Smh

You underestimate the power of food in a nation strikken with poverty

adedayoa2:
so? Proper meal led to hitting his head? Someone you carried for 9 months. What kind of proper meal is that?
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Yomit71(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
mezarddinny:
Igbo married women are the most violent people on earth

their anger supercedes that of a wounded tiger
i tell you, madness is in their blood
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by delzbaba(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Is this a house or a shrine
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by mrkings84(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
EFFFECTS OF BAD GOVERNMENT....

KAI BUHARI
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
because of 50 naira fufu u break im head like dis? shocked
buhari why?

Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Eberechi24(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Poverty can frustrate the hell out of you. Fifty naira may be the last currency on the woman or fuffu may be their hope tonight. God provide enough for them amen
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbo A ma ka

ChangeIsCostant:
A young boy was seriously injured by his own mother for refusing to eat ‘fufu’ (a cassava meal). The woman, simply identified as Mrs. Celestine, was said to have beaten up her son, Tochukwu, until blood gushed out of his head.

It was gathered that neighbours, who intervened and stopped her from further beating up the boy, accused the woman of always venting her frustration on her children.

The boy, who confirmed that he and his siblings usually suffered physical abuses from their mother, however, pleaded that she should not be arrested.

It was scooped that there was a night Mrs. Celestine beat up one of her children until he bled from ears.

The neighbours reported the incident at the police station and Mrs. Celestine was arrested, cautioned and released.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/mother-breaks-her-sons-head-over-n50-meal-in-lagos.html
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by teeboy100(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
kilode ewo eje
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dazzlingd(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
daddytime:
This is a crime against humanity...haba

Is it by force to eat that smelling shit even though it would keep him filled for at least 12 hours?

What a silly mum. She deserves to be shown her blood to. He didn't beg to be birthed and be forced to eat akpu. Quit with kid manufacturing if you can't assure them of a quality life.

Don't you get, African moms should know that there are some foods some kids can't eat and it may take time for them to get adjusted
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ollah2: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Baba leave me alone .
Go check what a bigot means before throwing the words up and down .
No let me vex for you o

You want me to write the typical and usual "tribalist" . You be olodo
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by bahdpersona(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ignorant Igbo mother
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by wellmax(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos and child abuse.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by selfemployed(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Hmmm! I'm beginning to think this is why someone celebrated his father's death.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by TheKingIsHere: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
When it comes to domestic violence towards children, Igbo women are number 1.

Sometimes you wonder if their women hate children especially when its not their own.

See how one was beating the hell out of a child today. SMH angry
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Oponel1962: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
They no get Papa?
Tell the woman say e hard with everybody make she take am ezy.
Make she fin village go stay. A better option.
Re: Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
It's a pity things have turned out the way it did for this family

An average mothers I know loves their children

But when they are over burdened and saddened with the whole family things

They become aggressive and vent it on their children

I pray she finds happiness

As for the son, you and your siblings are just a victim of her unfortunate circumstances

It will get well one day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benin (Photos) / Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.