Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? (438 Views)

Any One With Bitcoin Investment Script With Referal Here? / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by noblefrank31(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello all, please I need to create a website where registered members will earn points for referring other members to register. Please is there any WordPress plugin to do the job. Thanks as you support and assist with helpful recommendations. Regards!
Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by yomalex(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
noblefrank31 what will they do with the points?
Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by noblefrank31(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is for the purpose of rewards. I want to reward members for referring new members.
Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2018
noblefrank31:
It is for the purpose of rewards. I want to reward members for referring new members.
Contact me on 09033012548...
You can check out www.writerspay.com for a perfect example of what you are looking for
Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by mcqwerty(m): 5:15am On Oct 15, 2018
I can build what you need although not on wordpress, maybe as a subdirectory. Send a detailed specs of your application to my email (check my signature). I will review it, create a price quote and a project timeline.

Regards,
Mcqwerty
Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by bedfordng(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2018
use xenforo forum script with the credit module. that is what most paid to read news site are using

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Create Referal Website On Wordpress?? by noblefrank31(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
bedfordng:
use xenforo forum script with the credit module. that is what most paid to read news site are using

Thank you very much! Let me check it out and see. But can I install the script on WordPress?

(1) (Reply)

Promolta Review: A Solution To Youtube Video Promotion / Pls Help!!! / Experienced Back-end Developer Looking For A Team Member/company To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.