Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Where To Get Your Dream JOB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where To Get Your Dream JOB (227 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job In Just Two Weeks – My Story And Lessons Learned / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Advice, Tips & Strategies To Help You Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Your Dream JOB by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Do you know that getting job in Nigeria is very easy if you know the right channel and apply at the right time.
I am happy to bring to your notice that you can now apply for your dream job without paying kobo.
Meet over 200 candidates with lots of testimony on how how they got invite and their employment letter..
My colleague forum is a WhatsApp group where you can get your job.
Procedure... Just click the link and join the forum

https:///L1CAQdwRAMfD0LZ5KgS58B

Re: Where To Get Your Dream JOB by Joel4u(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Link is not opening

(1) (Reply)

Crescent University Recruitment - Abeokuta | Apply Here / Dispatch Riders Needed For Immediate Employment At Turboexpress Services Limited / Marketers Needed (akure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.