Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Do I Change My Facebook Username? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Change My Facebook Username? (631 Views)

Grammarly Premium Account Username And Password With Free Latest Cookies Update / How Do I Change My Homepage To Yahoo? / I Can't Access My Facebook Account Again. Tech Gurus pls help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Facebook Username? by MICIBAMA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
How do I change my Facebook username? This question has been asked time without number. In view. To proffer an answer to the question, we've decided to compile this post. So if you're looking for the step-by-step guidelines on how to change your Facebook username, this post got you covered.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/change-facebook-username.html

Interestingly, your Facebook username helps assigned a link to your account which your friends can use to locate you. In choosing your username on Facebook, make sure it's related to your name and easily remembered.

Another important thing you are expected to note while choosing your Facebook username is the Facebook naming standards which determine the names that are allowed on the giant social networking website.

According to the Facebook naming rules and regulations, when you create a custom username for your Page or profile, here are a few things to keep in mind:

- You can only have one username for your Page or profile, and you can't claim a username that is already being used.

- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A–Z, 0–9) and periods ("."wink. They can't contain generic terms or extensions (.com, .net).

- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long.

- Periods ("."wink and capitalization can't be used to differentiate usernames. For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.

- Usernames shouldn't impersonate someone else.

- Your username must adhere to the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

How to change your Facebook username
To change your Facebook username, do the following;

1. You'll need to log in to your Facebook

2. Click account settings at the top right corner of any Facebook page and then click settings from the drop-down menu

3. Next, click username in the new page that appears

4. Enter your new username in the space provided

5. You'll be required to enter your Facebook password. Enter the password and click save changes

That is how to change your Facebook username. It's as easy as that.

SOURCE: https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/change-facebook-username.html
Re: How Do I Change My Facebook Username? by maxadam: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
perfect :-)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Else Can I Do With GLO Yakata Airtime Bonus?? / Internshala Career Starter Internships 2.0 / Career Trends In Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.