Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tongues For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tongues For Nigeria (199 Views)

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tongues For Nigeria by Oluwamarc(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Maybe if I will offer to Orunmila, Eleri ipin, a bowl of fresh water, a white unblemished hen, and countless rolls of white clothes, maybe he might give me a better understanding of the special materials Eledua used in creating Nigerians, by the way of our natural configuration, we hold a different composition in terms of our behavioural pattern.
I wake up everyday to see my timeline been graced with the "Atikulated" lines, same as it was graced some few years ago with the, "Sai Baba" slogans.
How amazing, the waters has been turned a new, and a shoal of new fishes has found their way in, Sai Baba has lost his wits, Atikulated is the new cool.
What beats me is that, the new cool is the same man we categorised among the politically unfit group, whose existence in the issue of our national discourse holds no relevance, but now, since we are tired of "Baba Go-slow" we have resorted to painting another nightmare, Messiah, just like we did for Sai Baba.
The excuse of many Is that other candidates are nothing but green horns, and their political platforms holds no water, so we decided to pitch our tent with the bettwr devil. Shior!
The Green horns, these are people we feel we know, with amazing ideas, who deserves a shot at greatness, but we also feel, they lack the wits to dance to the drums meant for our so called big masquerades.
Country People, we will never move beyond these trying times if we fail to take that collective decision to seeing beyond the lines, beyond the faces of men who has rocked the scene of our national discourse for far too long without any viable development to show for it. Enough is a enough

Amudipe Opeyemi Marcus
Scarredpoet

(1) (Reply)

Travel Ban: Bafarawa Reveals Why He Cannot Be On Buhari’s List / Nigerians Paid More For Petrol, Diesel, Gas And Kerosene In September - NBS / CAN Urges Political Parties To Avoid Hate-speeches, Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.