Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. (2382 Views)

Is Nas Still Rap's Best Lyricist? / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by MrTA(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nas mentioned in an interview with Tim Westwood that he about to start work on a new album to be released by the end of the year. Personally i doubt it'll come out this year but Im glad to hear he's working on new solo material. Also very happy with the fire Damian Marley seems to have put in his belly.
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by atilla(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
@powered.com

do u have a new link to download the album triesd ur link today and files rent there nymore!
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by loomy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
respect 2 d N A S
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Freiburger(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
medjai:

There's this Nas song i really love. 'Gangsta tears'. It was featured in the movie, 'Exit wounds'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyFcoSMGJw
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by bgees(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2010
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq2aHcDkYkE&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]

In a casket, you'll get ya fashion on
You'll be in a suit and tie, you'll die
You'll make maggots turn to flies, fckin' wit' Nas
Remember anyone can get it at anytime.
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Freiburger(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Freiburger(m): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Freiburger(m): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2011
And this one live in Brussels Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--0pYlKMEy8
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Mobinga: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
No lost tapes 2. Guess he's cooking up another classic!
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by alisigwe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
It's time to own d streets again.kant wait to listen to post defjam nas!
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by revomind(m): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2011
---
Hoodrats don't abort your wombs,
We need more warriors soon
Sent from the sun, stars and the moon,
---

Niggaz don't want beef, they vegetarian
Scared of p__sy, came thru a caesarian,

----

Nas is a legendary artiste and I'm a huge fan.
Right now I'm feeling the Nas and Damian Marley collaboration. Damian is also a hugely talented artiste and they really completed each other well,
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by alisigwe(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2011
I look up to nas
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by poweredcom(m): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2011
NAS is where true hip hop Lives, Most rap cat these day are Fake and lame,

Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
Contrary to what people think Nas is a strong battle rapper. He floored Jay Z and 50 (albeit a Biitch asss nigga)!
I think he would roast Eminem!
Re: If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. by EDDYsmalls1: 2:23am On Nov 09, 2013
medjai: you wanna buy time, i'm the seller of minutes
i giv u every second-low price, if i sold lives
the truth is time waits for none of u
infact it cant wait for the day to snatch the ground right from under u
small visions of better life if cheddar was rite
lurk in the mind of young ones ahead of their time
trapped in the slum, beggin for nothing but taking
heading for nothing but the state penn
where they cousins be waitin
judges is not relating to pleas
guns bust at where kids play and richochet off lamp poles
and leave damp holes and by standers get cancelled
DOA around the place where we from
hope the future reduce the rate of those buried young
life is every mans kingdom, a dyin mans past
and the new borns first time to be here at last
shud u have to grow up fast and suffer our pains
hustlin harder than the generations here before u came
goin thru the same B.S as our fathers
we read history but who's the authors
for some the game is easy, for most of us the game is much harder
but never lose faith, through the years just get smarter
ghetto prisoners, ghetto prisoners
Nas- Ghetto Prisoners(I AM)

Dat is nas best poetic son ever!
Every line on that song contains very solid metaphor and some pretty good literature..with good admonishment too....

Am like the FARMER PLANTING words people are SEEDS
My truth is the SOIL, help you GROW like TREES
May the CHILDREN come in all COLOURS change like LEAVES...*

Do not SPEAK to FOOLS,they SCORN the WISDOM of your WORD*

SATAN jigs the planet,not to get too RELIGIOUS,but who decides when and if ur life is finished*[GOD]

LIFE is every mans KINGDOM,a dying mans PAST,in a NEWBORN'S its his first time to be here at last*

READ the HISTORY but whose the AUTHORS?*

LUCKILY, i was PUT on one of the SHIPS that made it through strong CURRENTS and WINDS that left the OTHERS STRANDED*

EMPTY ARGUMENTS some real CONVERSATION'S needed,the WORLD will NEED it,to HEAR it*

For some the game is EASY,for most of us the game is much HARDER,but never LOOSE FAITH,just get SMATTER*

etc....too numerous too mention
Nas dropped some real good lines in that song

Am not a nas fan,pac,biggie,eminem fan ,immortal technique revolutionalist or whatever..i listen to every rapper on planet earth ,i luv hip hop and i access it in general..i just dropped some good nas lines cos he's the topic on here...and beleive me there are so many good rappers underground...Sick!!! and good poets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Still Listen To Hiphop At 50 Years Of Age? / Mp3: Download All Tracks In Olamide Lagos Nawa Album. / Kanye's New Album Is poo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.