Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos (34823 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Bannylove13: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Your guys re not dealing with novice..
They used to..when was their last flight from the said airport..
Aren't they still flying from mm..
And Kano..jameta?
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by modath(f): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Chai..
Used to since when?

I hate lies..
KLM..since 89..

Olboy..show me the flight schedule since 1997.. please..

Even before or after then..

No dey tell me use to..
1000 sure..

Na person you dey follow talk no robot

I just wasted valuable time entertaining this BS.... Little wonder it's so easy to fill your heads with talks of marginalization & such nonsense !!!!! shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Movic1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Go to hell
I'm on my way!

1 Like

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Blue3k(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

For how long and when was the last flight?

Your trying to make it look like a thing of yesterday..

Even Lufthansa KLM airfrance did Operate from enugu airport too..

So what happened?

Its clear you dont travel out of Port Harcourt. Yes theses airlines opperate daily. You can look up ticket prices on Google.

5 Likes

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Movic1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

lol
I thought you were praising the badluck jonathief asshole

No. He saw the bad state of the Airport and couldn't fix it.. that's what im trying to say..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Bannylove13: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Its clear you dont travel out of Port Harcourt. Yes theses airlines opperate daily. You can look up ticket prices on Google.

Fake as it comes..
Just checked Google...
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Blue3k(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol like you have money to travel anywhere. These routes are available leave your cave if you wish. Its clear you're trolling.

[s]
Bannylove13:

Fake as it comes..
Just checked Google...

[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Bannylove13: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol like you have money to travel anywhere. These routes are available leave your cave if you wish. Its clear you're trolling.

[s][/s]
Oga nothing like that is on ground..
No let me go snap that airport tomorrow come show you..

You dey Google propaganda for me again

Even op wey start thread go they open mouth look you..

Are you okay sef?

Dallas to portharcourt..ke.

Op help me address this man.
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Bannylove13: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Autoreportng..abeg help explain those some humans wey dey Google propaganda say Dallas to portharcourt flight na 6'pm tomorrow..

I know wan the reply them again?

The man go manufacture schedule for Google..

As you live on ground..give some live fact..

Airport wey you still dey see the pictures live...you still dey run nonsense propaganda wey no fly..

Some people sef

2 Likes

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by meforyou1(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Where ibadan airport?
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Sharpsword: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Meanwhile this was the picture of the worst airport in the world.

1 Like

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by rusher14: 12:53am On Oct 15, 2018
germanized:
Remodelling of an airport that can't be compared to an average train station in other parts of the world. People better wake up and demand more from the thieves we call leaders...

Muritala Mohammed Airport still leaks water when you arrive this country, saw it with my naked eyes. They placed buckets beside the queue at the point of entry. You will now expect oyinbo man to invest in a country that can't fix leaking roof in their busiest airport. sad

Even London Victoria cannot be said to be more beautiful than this.
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

Even London Victoria cannot be said to be more beautiful than this.

E be like say u neva comot for that Akwa Ibom...
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by ekestic1976(f): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
mycar:
Cosmetics surgery. Only time will tell, we don suffer for this country

The an incurable cynic you are!
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by qanda: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2018
This is how it shd be! Kudos
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by yungbaloxy16: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd
Learn More @
https://www.nairaland.com/4775865/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals#71933350
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Franking: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president is not working,
What their ineffectual buffoon could not do for 6yrs.

Mumu. May ur father die of leprosy. Ignorant goat.
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by AskProf: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president is not working,

Why are you always as mournful as...

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Ikpongiton: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
this man always sound like somebody who did not go to school.

1 Like

Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Franking: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Movic1:

No. He saw the bad state of the Airport and couldn't fix it.. that's what im trying to say..

U are an ignorant goat. The remodelling has been going on since Jonathan's time.
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by Ayoku85(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2018
mycar:
Cosmetics surgery. Only time will tell, we don suffer for this country
You aren't sincere to your self with all this sentiments
Re: See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos by almarthins(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Bannylove13:

No dey lie shamelessly..

Good luck did upgrade that airport..na una no gree oduah complete the upgrade..with una bullet car corruption stories..

Have you been there before?

Both during Gej upgrade and now..

They have arrived with back up stories.
Evidence abound to tie oduah but I wonder why she was nt tried. One of the reasons why Jonathan fell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Uzere-Asaba Expressway Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Downpour / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.