Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Personal Selfie Drone | Selfie Quadcopter - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Personal Selfie Drone | Selfie Quadcopter (716 Views)

Do I Need To Register My Drone Before Flying In Nigeria? / JY018 Selfie Drone: Unboxing And First Impressions / The Best Pocket Drone X Pro Is Now Trending In Nigeria, Shipping Free Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Personal Selfie Drone | Selfie Quadcopter by Friasug: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Phone selfies are a thing of the past. The truth is, people are bored of taking phone selfies.

At first you had your standard phone selfie, after that the 'selfie stick', and now selfies have evolved to a whole new level!

Before anyone knew what was happening, thousands of people in Nigeria started uploading jaw dropping selfies from every angle. These selfies went viral over social media and soon everyone wanted in!

It did not take long before this new type of selfie went viral worldwide!

What is it?
It’s the brand new Drone X Pro, a breakthrough in drone technology that's made so that anyone can fly it with ease. It's makes taking breathtaking selfies fun and easy!

Two German engineers found that drones were heavy and hard to travel with.

So, they put their heads together and designed an ultra-compact, lightweight drone, with all the benefits of a top HD model.

The Drone X Pro is born—it’s easy to control, stable and it can live-stream and record to your phone.

See details here...>>>https://www.infomaza.com/drone-x-pro

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude Laptop / How Do I Downgrade From Win 8 To Windows 7. HELP. / Acer Es1 431 Motherboard Needed. Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.