Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Has Buhari Done ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari Done ? (713 Views)

Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Buhari Done ? by Captainrambo2: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2018
It is A well known fact that buhari instead of sitting down in nigeria to rule, decided to go globe trotting even in health and in ill health. While at his globe trotting business he didn't shy away from embArrassing Nigerians. He got so good at embarrassing nigeria our country with his remarks that his handlers started keeping him away from microphones.

Fast forward from 2015 down to 2018 nigeria is worse off. Even states albeit where apc states resorted to heavy borrowing. It is on record that osun state borrowed so much that when they started servicing thier loans only 6billion was left for them. How can a state survive in that for one whole year. The result was catastrophic. Hunger and pestilence of all kinds took over. If the borrowed monies were eaten by the apc chieftains is a matter for another day.

Buhari has not done anything that will make me vote for him. In ekpoma my town the federal road is an eye sore, right in front of big joe park there is no day you won't find trailers that have broken down. And when it rains, .everybody will opt for ihmumudumu road which itself is another bad road.

The fact that osinbajo is vp how has it affected the good people of osun and South west in general. Apart from filling the pockets of tinubu and his lackeys how has it affected the masses?? Now I watch here in dismay how some ignorant morons try to wipe up ethnic sentiments about atiku and obi. The misguided folks here parading themselves as yorubas 're trying to draw an ethic line between themselves and the igbo people living accros the Niger to what end I ask them ? My senatorial district is pdp (esan) edo South senatorial district is pdp(bini) only etsako is apc. Yet they say only igbos will vote atiku.
Butterflyleo I'm asking you, who do you think ss will vote for ? Buhari? Why because so far we 're yet to see the road, school, hospitals. Buhari is building or about to build

It's sad to see that tinubu apc sect is looking toward the north. For buhari to win there, I laugh at you. Going tribal won't work. It won't. Pdp is fully on ground in the north and you guys know this

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Sometimes i marvel in disbelief and shock when i see people support Buhari after all the pains and agony he has caused Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Captainrambo2: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Shayetet13:
Sometimes i marvel in disbelief and shock when i see people support Buhari after all the pains and agony he has caused Nigerians.
just a few nairaland hooligans I tell you.

He is not incharge if his wife and his own affairs. Let alone nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by emmie14: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Some persons need orientation in this regard.
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by OOA1979: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Captainrambo2:
just a few nairaland hooligans I tell you.

He is not incharge if his wife and his own affairs. Let alone nigeria.

And I hope the symbol of corruption ATIKu isn't the option ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Why u wan fall Bubu hand like this naaa??

His zombies will come say a lot that their godfather has done. You no get joy abeg OP..

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Originalsly: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Captainrambo2:

........ In ekpoma my town the federal road is an eye sore, right in front of big joe park there is no day you won't find trailers that have broken down. And when it rains, .everybody will opt for ihmumudumu road which itself is another bad road.

.......... so far we 're yet to see the road, school, hospitals. Buhari is building or about to build

It's sad to see that

Just asking......was the road in your area well maintained before Buhari?....were schools, hospitals and roads built in your area before Buhari?...if not...did you blame Jonathan then as you're blaming Buhari now?
On what Buhari has done.....if nothing else.... he has managed to prevent the economy from going into a free fall as a result of the plunge in oil prices and almost lack of foreign reserves squandered by the previous administration. Countries with oil as their major source of income suffered greatly...even though they had reserves..... Venezuela...still free falling.
Only when we can call a spade a spade will we be able to elect leaders who would do what is best for the country.
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by RevenGeMission: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari has never done anything in the eyes of Biafraudenese world wide

Power generation has increased, our problem is distribution , But as usual some goats will insult me for this comment , probably call me a liar but when then Mambilla power project is being installed , work has not stopped since the ground breaking , it's a construction project, it doesn't happen in 30 days

What about rail construction, Abuja to Lagos , Enugu and everywhere, we are seeing updates everyday , also it's a construction contract , its not to be completed in 30 days

Payment of Soldiers

Railway staffs

Nigerian airways staffs

reviving Ajaokuta and all of that , It's still now enough achievement for these idiots , what do we do then ?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by EricBloodAxe: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
Originalsly:

Just asking......was the road in your area well maintained before Buhari?....were schools, hospitals and roads built in your area before Buhari?...if not...did you blame Jonathan then as you're blaming Buhari now?
On what Buhari has done.....if nothing else.... he has managed to prevent the economy from going into a free fall as a result of the plunge in oil prices and almost lack of foreign reserves squandered by the previous administration. Countries with oil as their major source of income suffered greatly...even though they had reserves..... Venezuela...still free falling.
Only when we can call a spade a spade will we be able to elect leaders who would do what is best for the country.
[/s]
Guy name one project Buhari initiated and completed in this three quarter years of his first term tenure without blabbing too much. No need for these lengthy epistles.
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by EricBloodAxe: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
RevenGeMission:

Power generation has increased, our problem is distribution , But as usual some goats will insult me for this comment , probably call me a liar but when then Mambilla power project is being installed , work has not stopped since the ground breaking , it's a construction project, it doesn't happen in 30 days

What about rail construction, Abuja to Lagos , Enugu and everywhere, we are seeing updates everyday , also it's a construction contract , its not to be completed in 30 days

Payment of Soldiers

Railway staffs

Nigerian airways staffs

reviving Ajaokuta and all of that , It's still now enough achievement for these idiots , what do we do then ?
[/s]
Sometimes i wonder what type of brains zombies use
in reasoning. How can you say there's improvement in power? Where, when, and how did this power increase take place and who are the consumers? And just imagine you using payment of workers monies and their entitlements as government performance. Well i know some persons from a particular region will always prefer to suffer and smile and remain backwards while their counterparts are striving to meet up with trends of this global age. Please quote me with facts and evidences if ever or forever remain silent.

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by lordkush: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Payment of Soldiers

Railway staffs

Nigerian airways staffs

oga op is esan. incase you don't know where that is.

it's in edo state

so how biafra take relate?

y 're you guys like this ?
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Captainrambo2: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2018
OOA1979:

And I hope the symbol of corruption ATIKu isn't the option ?
this is the symbol of corruption.

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Captainrambo2: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Originalsly:

the road started deteriorating. When an accident occurred at the spot in 2014.

But the federal govt. Have looked the other way.
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by lordkush: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Captainrambo2:
this is the symbol of corruption.
low blowgrin
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Captainrambo2:
the road started deteriorating. When an accident occurred at the spot in 2014.

But the federal govt. Have looked the other way.

......so Jonathan never did anything at the time....did you make noise then? ...did you point fingers,at Jonathan? Bro...it is coear...regardless of who is in power.... the FG has overlooked your community...but they both would pay attention when they need your votes. How you vote a ,a community ....block votes... would determine the respect and attention you get from the FG.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Omeokachie: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
See JAMB question o.

Even Keyamo could not answer that question on Sunrise Daily today.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by orisa37: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
ihmumudumu road is Buhari road in Ekpoma.
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by rhemmiedream(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Guy name one project Buhari initiated and completed in this three quarter years of his first term tenure without blabbing too much. No need for these lengthy epistles.
Go and ask Osita Chidoka.... yeye dey smell
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Captainrambo2: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Originalsly:

......so Jonathan never did anything at the time....did you make noise then? ...did you point fingers,at Jonathan? Bro...it is coear...regardless of who is in power.... the FG has overlooked your community...but they both would pay attention when they need your votes. How you vote a ,a community ....block votes... would determine the respect and attention you get from the FG.
failure must never be re-enforced.

If a prrsident fails. Nigeria needs yo make these politicians understand that they will be shown the door. Incumbency won't save them

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by KanwuliaMama: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2018
CHANGE for THE WORSE! grin
Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by olril17(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Sometimes i wonder what type of brains zombies use
in reasoning. How can you say there's improvement in power? Where, when, and how did this power increase take place and who are the consumers? And just imagine you using payment of workers monies and their entitlements as government performance. Well i know some persons from a particular region will always prefer to suffer and smile and remain backwards while their counterparts are striving to meet up with trends of this global age. Please quote me with facts and evidences if ever or forever remain silent.
come to osun state and see suffering...osun is probably the poorest state in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Shayetet13:
Buhari ineptitude neither is Atiku a worthy man to hold the post.

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC Guber Primary: Court Adjourns Indefinitely / Peter Obi’s Antecedents. / Police Parade 33 Suspected IPOB Members Who Allegedly Killed Police Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.