Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Need Help On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Wordpress (483 Views)

Come Clone This Website On Wordpress / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress / Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Wordpress by realmofy(m): 12:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Monin nairaland users. My name is Oluwafemi emmanuel, please anyone there who can help me...I'll really appreciate it...I just noticed that I can't access my site even my dashboard...if I enter the URL it will automatically be downloading some files...please help...my number is 07064714590 or you can send me a mail amofefemi60@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Your site is generating a “500: Internal Server Error”. Internal server errors (error 500) are often caused by plugin or theme function conflicts, so if you have access to your admin panel, try deactivating all plugins. If you don’t have access to your admin panel, try manually resetting your plugins (no Dashboard access required). If that resolves the issue, reactivate each one individually until you find the cause.

If that does not resolve the issue, try switching to the default theme for your version of WordPress to rule-out a theme-specific issue. If you don’t have access to your admin panel, access your server via SFTP or FTP, or a file manager in your hosting account’s control panel, navigate to /wp-content/themes/ and rename the directory of your currently active theme. This will force the default theme to activate and hopefully rule-out a theme-specific issue.

If that does not resolve the issue, it’s possible that a .htaccess rule could be the source of the problem. To check for this, access your server via SFTP or FTP, or a file manager in your hosting account’s control panel, and rename the .htaccess file. If you can’t find a .htaccess file, make sure that you have set your SFTP or FTP client to view invisible files.

If you weren’t able to resolve the issue by either resetting your plugins and theme or renaming your .htaccess file, I may be able to help, but we’ll need a more detailed error message. Internal server errors are usually described in more detail in the server error log. If you have access to your server error log, generate the error again, note the date and time, then immediately check your server error log for any errors that occurred during that time period. If you don’t have access to your server error log, ask your hosting provider to look for you.

If you can't get your way around this, you can contact ZEALNUT CLOUD SERVICES or phone/whatsapp me for more help 09033012548
Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by niel63(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Oga you are advising someone, yet your website too is not going. What an Irony. Btw... You have given a good advice though.

Kelvin30286063:
Your site is generating a “500: Internal Server Error”. Internal server errors (error 500) are often caused by plugin or theme function conflicts, so if you have access to your admin panel, try deactivating all plugins. If you don’t have access to your admin panel, try manually resetting your plugins (no Dashboard access required). If that resolves the issue, reactivate each one individually until you find the cause.

If that does not resolve the issue, try switching to the default theme for your version of WordPress to rule-out a theme-specific issue. If you don’t have access to your admin panel, access your server via SFTP or FTP, or a file manager in your hosting account’s control panel, navigate to /wp-content/themes/ and rename the directory of your currently active theme. This will force the default theme to activate and hopefully rule-out a theme-specific issue.

If that does not resolve the issue, it’s possible that a .htaccess rule could be the source of the problem. To check for this, access your server via SFTP or FTP, or a file manager in your hosting account’s control panel, and rename the .htaccess file. If you can’t find a .htaccess file, make sure that you have set your SFTP or FTP client to view invisible files.

If you weren’t able to resolve the issue by either resetting your plugins and theme or renaming your .htaccess file, I may be able to help, but we’ll need a more detailed error message. Internal server errors are usually described in more detail in the server error log. If you have access to your server error log, generate the error again, note the date and time, then immediately check your server error log for any errors that occurred during that time period. If you don’t have access to your server error log, ask your hosting provider to look for you.

If you can't get your way around this, you can contact ZEALNUT CLOUD SERVICES or phone/whatsapp me for more help 09033012548

Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by realmofy(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Thank man...really appreciate
Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by realmofy(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2018
i cannot access my admin page and i do i manually reset my plugin
realmofy:
Thank man...really appreciate
realmofy:
Monin nairaland users. My name is Oluwafemi emmanuel, please anyone there who can help me...I'll really appreciate it...I just noticed that I can't access my site even my dashboard...if I enter the URL it will automatically be downloading some files...please help...my number is 07064714590 or you can send me a mail amofefemi60@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2018
niel63:
Oga you are advising someone, yet your website too is not going. What an Irony. Btw... You have given a good advice though.

My site can never crash... There was only a mistake in posting the link on nairaland with this their yeye html link tag "[url][/url]"
You can click the link now and see if it won't go through.
I pasted the link and was trying to removed the space at the back but mistakenly removed part of the link
Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by niel63(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Did you even see the screenshot? And have you even looked into your website? IT IS DISPLAYING A FATA ERROR BRUH!!!

Kelvin30286063:
My site can never crash... There was only a mistake in posting the link on nairaland with this their yeye html link tag "[url][/url]"
You can click the link now and see if it won't go through.
I pasted the link and was trying to removed the space at the back but mistakenly removed part of the link

Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
niel63:
Did you even see the screenshot? And have you even looked into your website? IT IS DISPLAYING A FATA ERROR BRUH!!!

My website was build with html/php... Whatever fatal error you think your saw was intentional.

Visit this link https://www.zealnut.com/ads/entry/Zealnut-

And visit this one https://www.zealnut.com/ads/entry/Zealnut-Developers

The difference in those two links is the last word of the links. That's was the mistake I made when I was pasting the link.. I didn't copy the entire line.

As for the fatal error. I was the one that set my error page like that so like I said, it was intentional

Look at the picture I just attached bro, that's nairaland's error page. They did it like that intentionally. Same thing is applicable here

Re: I Need Help On Wordpress by goverment(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
well, every advice given her can take effect when you apply it in your cpanel address

(1) (Reply)

90 Dollars Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sales / Gtbank.!!!! / Please Help With Wordpress If You Are Good In Wordpress See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.