Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Contact Me For Your Charcoal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact Me For Your Charcoal. (372 Views)

Start Your Charcoal Bussiness | Coal Ball Briquette Machine / Start Your Charcoal Business | Charcoal Briquette Making Machine / Order For Your Charcoal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Charcoal. by chrismex(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2018
I stay in ilorin if you are in of charcoal contact me i mean in larger quantities supply in Lagos and mainly and also ibadan, if you are in other states i can supply but you have to find source of how to transport the goods. Contact me on 08135278603 what's app or call
Re: Contact Me For Your Charcoal. by chrismex(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
chrismex:
I stay in ilorin if you are in of charcoal contact me i mean in larger quantities supply in Lagos and mainly and also ibadan, if you are in other states i can supply but you have to find source of how to transport the goods. Contact me on 08135278603 what's app or call

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Brushes, Toothbrush, Plastic Plates, Plastic Cups, Mop, Comb, Mirrors From China / Easiest Way To Make $30 In A Day / Meet The Owner Of Instablog9ja - John Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.