Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban (12551 Views)

Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by semyman: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
RIP

Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by technicallyrich(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
oshe111:

I've always been one of those advocating against Igbo's marginalization but I feel they aint even ready to lead themselves not to talk of leading Nigeria

I mean, same set of people were clamouring for Atiku to give them his VP' Slot and now that he did, instead of them to commend him and be genuinely happy they are saying they werent consulted(like say na them give Atiku money take buy presidential ticket)

The South East leaders are too disorganised to rule Nigeria, if mere VP Slot is causing all these mayhem.

It means that region will burn if Presidency is zoned to them becausing of their personal gains
SE is more or less a time bomb waiting to explode if they are granted Biafra......

Their disunity is nauseating and appalling honestly

I SHAME FOR THEM, TUEEEH!!!
oga self interest is everywhere.
Is ambode not a yoruba man,but thiefnubuu is dealing with him and was causing problems everywhere because of his self interest.
Another example is atiku and buhari are both fulanis,but are ready to kill each other for the presido.
In life it is
me first before family.
Family first before clan.
Clan first before tribe.
Tribe first before region.etc
lastly biafra are not only igbos.
I am ijaw and proud to be a biafran.
Even the word biafra is not an igbo word and the bight of biafra is in ijaw land.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Contumely:

When fools talk we know.

You don't know how hard life is for many out there.

Some of us have got no bragging rights because we were merely privileged and had the opportunity to go to school and do many things.

If some of these people had the opportunity we had they would do better.

It's actually bravery to take one's life.

A dolt like you can't do that because you will prolly be afraid of hell wimp.

There's no bravery in killing one self, bro I started from the gutter, how would I know that things will eventually turn around if I had committed suicide.

Anybody can kill him/herself, it take bravery to stand up to challenges of this life and succumb. There are folks who are disabled and on the streets begging, they havent committed suicide, why would a man with complete arms and leg kill himself because of Okada ban, could he not have moved to another state to drive his Okada?, how about selling the bike to start up a small pop corn bizness, or working menial jobs until he has enough to buy a Keke...

He should rot in hell
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by zombieTRACKER: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
oshe111:
I do bruh

Don't call me bruh
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by zombieTRACKER: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

Is ambode not a yoruba man,but thiefnubuu is dealing with him and was causing problems everywhere because of his self interest.
Another example is atiku and buhari are both fulanis,but are ready to kill each other for the presido.
In life it is
me first before family.
Clan first before tribe.
Even the word biafra is not an igbo word and the bight of biafra is in ijaw land.

The guy is a big time tribalist
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by oshe111(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

In life it is
me first before family.
Clan first before tribe.
I get your point but trust me, these people havent gotten this opportunity and now that they do, they are trying to spoil things for themselves......

Mind U, Atiku owns the right to choose his VP but they wanna choose for him as though its them that would work with the VP
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by oshe111(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Don't call me bruh
Easy mate.......

You are my bruh but your leaders are not thinking right for you people
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by oshe111(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2018
chuksanambra:

This is the truth but ignorant Igbos would blame you for saying this.

There's mutual suspicion and betrayal everywhere in Igboland.

All Igbos need to be great is just a United voice but it seems Igboland is cursed with disunity.
As in the thing tire me.......

They are too disorganised
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by uchennamani(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
COMITING SUCIDE IS NOTHING.. BUT A MERE DISPLAY OF A COWARD....

REST IN HELL...

*sips the blood of buhari*
Ewu.
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by durubennie(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad Too many poor people in igboland. Igboland is the poorest region followed by the north. Reason why they all travel out of their region in droves
This guy is very ethnocentric and chauvinistic
You must be an Hausa man

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by ashjay001(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

REST IN HELL...

Since, he's from Nigeria, he'll be excused from hell undecided
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by frozen70(f): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Okada was Barned in Anambra in the major roads

But most of them relocated to the villages

Well he knows why he took his own life
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by Kennydoc(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
oshe111:

I've always been one of those advocating against Igbo's marginalization but I feel they aint even ready to lead themselves not to talk of leading Nigeria

I mean, same set of people were clamouring for Atiku to give them his VP' Slot and now that he did, instead of them to commend him and be genuinely happy they are saying they werent consulted(like say na them give Atiku money take buy presidential ticket)

The South East leaders are too disorganised to rule Nigeria, if mere VP Slot is causing all these mayhem.

It means that region will burn if Presidency is zoned to them becausing of their personal gains
SE is more or less a time bomb waiting to explode if they are granted Biafra......

We have heard, but this is the wrong thread for this comment you made.
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by technuel: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad Too many poor people in igboland. Igboland is the poorest region followed by the north. Reason why they all travel out of their region in droves

I guess you have not been to any Igbo Land or any city in Igbo Land, Enugu alone is a liveable, peaceful and serene city with amazing infrastructures and many sustainable means of livelihood unlike your almighty Lagos that I'd smelling with over crowded population.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by davido91(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Just to be fair, why did the government put a ban on commerical motorcycles without providing an alternative for the people that make a living through it or probably compensate them. It's quite unfair if you ask me.

Then for those insulting the guy because he committed suicide, YOU WILL SOON SEE SOMETHING!
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by donbenie(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
oshe111:

Carry Panadol and drink for your OWN headaches and leave IGBOS to their OWN,Wetin CONCERN you?
#AMEBO.. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by oshe111(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2018
donbenie:
Carry Panadol and drink for your OWN headaches and leave IGBOS to their OWN,Wetin concern you..#AMEBO.. angry lipsrsealed
I have alws had sympathy for them

Hence its my concern
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by donbenie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
chuksanambra:
This Anambra against others attitude won't benefit anyone.

The fight between Obiano and Umahi over renaming Abakaliki street and the okada ban are some of the remote causes of the problems with Umahi's candidature.
The rain cannot do anything to the stone except make it more clean and beautiful..
Many people from ALL walks of life and different REGIONS in Nigeria especially from the North rides Okada in Anambra and they did not cry MARGINALIZATION when it was banned and yet here you are with your Ebonyi Brethrens taking it personal..
Who no be mates no dey measure,we KNOW our mates and Ebonyi is not among..
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by Hamilton1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
useless Abakiliki citizens always acting lik afonjas, rust 2 hell
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by alexola20(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by MilkANDpepper: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

REST IN HELL...

You don't condem people if you haven't walked in their exact shoes. What's easy for you might not be so for others.
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by Gkemz: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
The strong confronts every challenges, subdue it and defeat it while the weak easily gives up. If there's a ban on motorcycle movement all you need to do is to switch to either keke or shuttle. To acquire any of these, he had three options: hire purchase or micro loan or savings. But he dashed all hopes.
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by Ccdavies(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
An Ebonyi man identified as Enyim Akpaga, reportedly killed himself in Amukabia village, Achalla in the Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State, over the recent okada ban in the state. 

The 21-year-old Ebonyi man who had hard times caused by the okada ban, was a commercial motorcyclist in the state before the trade was banned by the Anambra State Government in July this year.

”Since that time, Enyim has not seen anything meaningful to do and he was complaining to some of us that he had become frustrated.

“Though it had been about two weeks I saw him last, I’m sure his predicament had something to do with the okada ban in the state” a source told Punch's correspondent. 

While this is the second suicide case over the okada ban, it was gathered that the State government insisted that the ban must be, stating that the operators on the guise of okada riders would rob unsuspecting members of the public.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the State, Haruna Mohammed who confirmed the incident said; 

“One Sunday Okpaga of Ebonyi State but resides at Oye in Achalla, Awka North LGA reported at Achalla division that his cousin, one Enyim Akpaga  allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself.

“Scene was visited by police detectives attached to Achalla Division and corpse was immediately taken for burial without autopsy to Ebonyi State by relatives who claimed and insisted  that was part of their tradition" he said. 

https://lailasnews.com/ebonyi-man-kills-self-in-anambra-over-okada-ban/

Soon we will top chart of the country with the highest number of suicide resulting from hardship... Naija how far nah?
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by PapaAdanna: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

REST IN HELL...

I can only say you are very stupid
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by PapaAdanna: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
alexola20:

Igbos are bitter-minded people.
Bye.
Afonjees spotted!
Re: Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban by UgwuAghachi: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2018
donbenie:
The rain cannot do anything to the stone except make it more clean and beautiful..
Many people from ALL walks of life and different REGIONS in Nigeria especially from the North rides Okada in Anambra and they did not cry MARGINALIZATION when it was banned and yet here you are with your Ebonyi Brethrens taking it personal..
Who no be mates no dey measure,we KNOW our mates and Ebonyi is not among..

Which part of Ebonyi. I hope you aren't talking about Ebonyi south (old Afikpo province of Abia)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Six Months For Stealing Infinix Phone In Osogbo / Bandits In Zamfara Kidnap 20 Women, Kill 7 People / 15 Inmates Escape From Nsukka Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.