Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Supposition As A Concerned Youths For The Future Of Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supposition As A Concerned Youths For The Future Of Nigerian. (309 Views)

EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace / Open Letter To The Northerners From A Concerned Northerner / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Supposition As A Concerned Youths For The Future Of Nigerian. by NokiaN8(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Morning all,
.... Buhari has made Nigerians suffer..
He fought corruption, but couldn't... Police collecting money and having change to give drivers(N50)..Military wuld say go pack there.. Driver go meet them drop also...
Government Offices corruption is taking place everyday...
Unemployment is increasing, V.I.P letters are rolling in everyday, to few job seekers with big "god"
High cost of living..
Businesses are being killed everyday due to government policies, and bad electricity, very bad roads...
We need to look beyond just voting a man that is not realistic..
We can't afford to waste years again and not seeing a nation move forward...
We have giving a trial, youths let think of the future, comparison of Nigeria with other African nation,
We need a new leader,
Let give Atiku a trial,
Or somebody else..

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Needs Ambode Out Of Alausa To Get His Greedy Hands On Lagos Coffers / All These Charade About Kanu Is A Scam Coming From The Pot Of APC!!... / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.