Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) (21436 Views)

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by feldido(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
I understand what could have happened, Binary option is very risky. I used to also run a hedge fund, the risk is just too much. You can be liquidated in a matter of hours. What I didn't like about them is that they didn't own up and ran.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by einsteine(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
They may not have scammed people . Perhaps they lost the money and coupled with the unsustainable returns they guaranteed that caused more losses as they tried to meet up . I am sure the 2 billion includes the rolled over profit .In reality, the investors didn't lose up to that
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by nikaShow(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Samsam27:
If you lose 2 billion you might change your mind about running... just saying grin

Let's hope not wink
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by nikaShow(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
jaxxy:

I know they are not scammers cos even banks do forex bt banks use safe business modules. These guys take more risks and yet pay out ridiculous interests rates to customers which can not possibly be sustained. That’s just what happened. Poor risk assessment.

Reading it all now I think these guys where not even highly experienced for what they were handling. U lost sm funds and cos ure under pressure to pay crazy rates kept gambling and loosing more funds by taking more ridiculous risks

I concur. One bad thing was how they falsely assured us that the funds were insured. That was the clincher for me...coupled with the fact that they had 'successfully' run for years.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by meforyou1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Yoruba people and fraud
no be small something
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you a profit making FX trader? You actually said all truth.I have tried to enlighten people as well.real profit making fx traders don't even have the time to start collecting money from many people.Forex is real.
Tobyarab:
Forex is no scam, if you don't know about it, hush. most people who parade themselves as traders want to make quick bucks off ignorant people. the real traders don't talk, they don't advertise their services, they don't go about hosting seminars. they don't need people's money cos they can build their capital. so, if you don't know, hush.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by ikorodureporta: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na so one forex company for ikeja invite us for Seminar, come tell us to pay into their account to trade for us...
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by Konquest: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/siblings-in-forex-scam-as-3500-investors-demand-n2bn-deposits/

^^^^^
^^^^^
Financial Market scams [like this BTD Multi - Global Company]
are everywhere now... and on a global scale!

Due diligence is very important. Spend what you can
afford to lose.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by Yemmart(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
hmmnnnn, I can't forget the lesson I learnt in hard way through MMM, the guy tried, he ran the business of 2yrs.... sorry for the loss for all the invertors..
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by adecz: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
2 many mumus in 9ja...

Guy men will keep wacking..
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Yoruba people and fraud

u re a big fool
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by santricedupas(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
my Southwest brothers nah them
Wolf of wall street
Wolf of Ile ife street
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
nikaShow:
This people did me bad...

Went for thier meeting in Ife...and listened to the young men, sound guys from what I noticed, and they stressed that they weren't an MLM scheme, but traded with the funds on binary options and what have you... they had been running for 2 years before I put my cash...

Next time, stay away from Ponzi that had been in existence for quite some time

Alas ! They ran away... maybe they lost the money truthfully, but they should have been bold enough to stand up and face the truth. I've lost money in my own ventures too, but I didn't run away.

Firstly, it is Ponzi scheme. Secondly, they emptied all the accounts during the six months grace period they asked for.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by ttmax09(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
nikaShow:
This people did me bad...

Went for thier meeting in Ife...and listened to the young men, sound guys from what I noticed, and they stressed that they weren't an MLM scheme, but traded with the funds on binary options and what have you...they had been running for 2 years before I put my cash...

Alas ! They ran away...maybe they lost the money truthfully, but they should have been bold enough to stand up and face the truth. I've lost money in my own ventures too, but I didn't run away.
Greedy people everywhere no seasoned forex or binary options trader will collect money from anyone for the sake of investment you can't get it right all the time even if u don't lose to the market, the broker will mess you up binary options is the worst of all.
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by ttmax09(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tobyarab:
I trade forex and you can make 50percent profit in a month provided you have superb trading skills. binary options is like gambling.you can't cut your losses when it goes against you. it gives you no chance to recoup. it's a quick way of making money and also a quick way of losing. why would a sane person agree to invest with someone who trades binary options. people are so ignorant sha.
exactly that's why sane countries all over the world are banning binary options
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by KevMitnick: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
The billionaires boys club. Lol
Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by mrsqueen: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Forex is a good business.. But very risky too. The young boys saw money and thought he could help others. Point to Note : When you discover a Gold mine, mine alone and don't bring in other people.

See my Fx Account.

Re: Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) by klevotino: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
mrsqueen:
Forex is a good business.. But very risky too. The young boys saw money and thought he could help others. Point to Note : When you discover a Gold mine, mine alone and don't bring in other people.

See my Fx Account.
Do u trade forex very well , and can we go private if u like hit me up on my email, with ur whatup number nellyvaro4ril@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers 'Adamawa Boys' Attack Nekool In Festac, Injure Him (Photos) / Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ? / Teenage Girl Abandons Her Newborn Baby In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.