Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Secured The Exchange At Ng.pexbank.com And Bought A Lot Of BTC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Secured The Exchange At Ng.pexbank.com And Bought A Lot Of BTC (336 Views)

All Coin, Btc,ethereum,bch,ripple, Litecoin Sold At 355 And Bought At 350 / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? / Get Free $3 Worth Of BTC For Signup To A Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Secured The Exchange At Ng.pexbank.com And Bought A Lot Of BTC by bt2017(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2018
I secured the exchange at ng.pexbank.com and bought a lot of BTC
Exchange rate 358, buy $5,000-10,000 per day
whatsapp:+8618902790535 陈先生
Re: I Secured The Exchange At Ng.pexbank.com And Bought A Lot Of BTC by stockbull(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pexbank now scam freelancers. When I spoke with the CEO sometime in the past, I realized he doesn't have business mindset.

I've used his escrow service and also discuss it with others who may need it, but unfortunately, how the admin withhold people's fund after legit business on the account of penalties is worrisome.

You can't just cut for example #30,000 or more from someone's account and later claimed it was a penalty fee, and you've never stated on your website or Terms of Service.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Reward Website? Pay Your Members For Reading News. / Let Us Help Make Wonderful Palm Sandals / ETHEREUM (is It The Way Forward?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.