Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. (2069 Views)

IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... / Zulum Knows Tinubu Cannot Win 2023 Election: Rejects VP Position / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Eyaaa.
See how zombie are stylishly begging Ipob to boycott election unlike 2017 Anambra guber election when Igbos were insulted on this forum by the same zombies for threatening to boycott Anambra election.

Confusion in the midst of zombies...

Nobody is begging you to boycott any elections. YOUR OWN IPOB IS DECLARING THAT THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS.

Instead of misdirecting your comments to the wrong people and trying to blame the wrong people, why not take out time and write an open letter to Emma Powerful. grin

He has proven to be POWERFUL enough to shut down the entire SE and beyond with just a single instruction. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nobody is opening anti Igbo threads. Your own people are anti you.

Your own IPob is fighting you from within and you are busy focusing on me.

They have said NO ELECTIONS WILL HOLD IN BIAFRA LAND. You and I know what happened the last time they said held a sit at home protest.
Sit at home is different from election.
Even government officials do observe sit at home in the east too. Meanwhile this news is old. It has reached FP
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:
I wonder why this vp slot is such a big issue to APC... Does that mean atiku will win?
IPOB talking and not APC, face front.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Even government officials do observe sit at home in the east too. Meanwhile this news is old. It has reached FP

I am expanding the view. E dey pain you?
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Ikem11(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Relax brother 2019 we know who talk
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2018
KadunaMafia:
This is old news Mynd44 and it has graced Fp

And you think mynd does not know? grin

My own na to post updates. If it has graced front page or not does nor concern me
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by gare(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If we are to judge by the recent protest by IPob when they instructed all their people not to open their businesses and stay off the streets, we saw an almost 90% compliance and even in other states, they South easterners also obeyed this order from IPob.

If we are to follow this trend then the illusion that PDP would get massive votes from the South east is defeated already because as it stands IPob insists on no elections would hold on their land until they get a referendum and everywhere I have looked, the biafrans in their large numbers are totally in support.

So why are you disturbing yourself about it allow PDP to manage their issues, what are you trying to analyse here
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

So why are you disturbing yourself about it allow PDP to manage their issues, what are you trying to analyse here

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Why don't you focus on threads that concern Biafra and let me focus on the one that concerns me and Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Sit at home is different from election.

Maybe the people who would be sitting at home, their ghost will come and vote as it would disobey the instructions from their supreme ruler Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by gare(f): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao grin

So now direct news from Emma Powerful of IPob is fake news abi?

The screenshots with dates I posted is fake news abi?

Keep consoling yourself while your house is almost burning to the ground.

Has your Ohaneze indi Igbo been able to hold together anyone but themselves? Who do the people listen more to? Is it them or IPOB?

I will just sit here and keep laughing at your obvious ignorance while your own people are tearing at each others throats without our help

Why are you crying more than PDP, focus on defending your pay master, you all are becoming so petty, you are the ruling party but you seem to act more like someone from the opposition, it is my house not your house, you cannot cry more than the bereaved an pretend all is well with your party, I believe you have so much on your plate in APC at the moment.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Lolzz
Look at this clown Igbo/Anambra wanna be that was running up and down last year saying that real Anambrarians will come out and participate in Anambra election is now praying for the same IPOB he insulted to boycott election.

Braking news....
IPOB might boycott the election and Buhari will still be defeated. Get that into your thick skull.

You are condemned to be perpetually remain confused on IPOB matter
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by kotv: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

That's the mystery. PDP isn't complaining but it's APC BMC complaining for them. They've been complaining for PDP since Atiku won. From informing him which VP to choose so he can have a fighting chance to complaining for PDP what they believe is him choosing the (wrong) VP to now complaining about Ipob possible protest.

It's really sad how low they've falling trying to stay afloat. They are now both the ruling and opposition. They've been jittery since Atiku became their opponent.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Alphagan(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Jabioro:
Where do we go from here? Up, there is ineptitude Down here there is ground conspiracy..Here we go again.
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
From my own point of view sha for those who care to know, from the letter in the OP it is glaring that the turn out in the east for elections would be beyond abysmal and that is if the east would not look like a ghost town during the elections grin
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by gare(f): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Why don't you focus on threads that concern Biafra and let me focus on the one that concerns me and Nigeria

It was same you and league of masquerades that talked down on the sit at home strike by the easterners now you are coming around to justify it, you think the PDP never thought of it before taking their VP from there, I am not pained by your write up but just ashamed of you and your cohorts
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by ModsWillKillNL: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Correct people!
Igbos shouldn't participate in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

Why are you crying more than PDP, focus on defending your pay master, you all are becoming so petty, you are the ruling party but you seem to act more like someone from the opposition, it is my house not your house, you cannot cry more than the bereaved an pretend all is well with your party, I believe you have so much on your plate in APC at the moment.

Oga shut up and get out. Are you the one to tell.me what to focus on? Which paymaster are you referring to?

So you who are here trying to defend your paymaster should be the one telling me what to do?

Whatever I have on my plate regarding PMB is for me to decide when to dish it out and not for you to tell me when.

Even your so called PDP know their house is in disarray. Common confirming Peter Obi as VP they have not been able to do.

If your governors can resist, then what do you think IPob would do? Same IPob who do not give a damn about your governors and are sworn enemies of Nigeria.

I can see you are still a political neophyte
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by gare(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
kotv:

That's the mystery. PDP isn't complaining but it's APC BMC complaining for them.

It's really sad how low they falling trying to stay afloat. They are now both the ruling and opposition.

Dont mind them, allow PDP to react to the issues not you BMC masquerades
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by BeautifulMind2: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=immhotep post=72098352][/quote]
Old news

5days ago, source Orji Uzor Kalu newspaper, APC man

Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by gare(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga shut up and get out. Are you the one to tell.me what to focus on? Which paymaster are you referring to?

So you who are here trying to defend your paymaster should be the one telling me what to do?

Whatever I have on my plate regarding PMB is for me to decide when to dish it out and not for you to tell me when.

Even your so called PDP know their house is in disarray. Common confirming Peter Obi as VP they have not been able to do.

If your governors can resist, then what do you think IPob would do? Same IPob who do not give a damn about your governors and are sworn enemies of Nigeria.

I can see you are still a political neophyte

Now you acting very aggressively, who sounds pained now ? if you had the power you would have arrested me for telling the way it is , you can manage your tempers, you need to grow up.

I will not shut up and get out, get some manners, is this how you want to win people over to PMB, if i were your pay master i would fire you because you will cause more harm to them than good
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

It was same you and league of masquerades that talked down on the sit at home strike by the easterners now you are coming around to justify it, you think the PDP never thought of it before taking their VP from there, I am not pained by your write up but just ashamed of you and your cohorts

Yes we talked down on it but did our talk stop the zombie Igbos from obeying their supreme ruler Nnamdi kanus directive?

Leave my thread and go elsewhere. Its clear you cannot look away even as your heart is panting.

We have always wanted one Nigeria but your people have consistently said no.

From a little noise it has become a full blown movement even outside the shores of Nigeria and you think that they would Jettison their objective because if an Atiku whom they know his history and how he has dealt with them when he dealt with Alex Ekwueme and backstabbed him and ensured he did not get the Presidential ticket in 1999?

Even IPob has a score to settle with Atiku same with the north and same with the South west. This is their pay back time too grin

Peter Obi cannot save him
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by BrokenTV: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If we are to judge by the recent protest by IPob when they instructed all their people not to open their businesses and stay off the streets, we saw an almost 90% compliance and even in other states, they South easterners also obeyed this order from IPob.

If we are to follow this trend then the illusion that PDP would get massive votes from the South east is defeated already because as it stands IPob insists on no elections would hold on their land until they get a referendum and everywhere I have looked, the biafrans in their large numbers are totally in support.
Oga you have no assumption of how an Igbo man thinks so your logic is flawed, it will take you to be an Igbo or to have spent sometimes in the east to a bit knowledge of the mindset of an average Igbo man.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by RTSC: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
With the way these Yoruba scumbags call ipob in relation to obi, you would think the VP is a favour to ipob..

As for the OP, your reward is coming very soon.
Desperate scum.
So desperate to the extent that he dose not mind spreading anti igbo propaganda in the north just so his candidate can win, regardless of the security consequences.

Any day you and your descendants need help from any igbo anywhere in the world, God will not make it possible.
And if you are already benefiting from any igbo in the real world, you will lose the benefit very soon.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Bane2020: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
OP you are apparently jobless, no practical thinking Igbo even cares whether PDP or APC produces the president or VP, all man dey hustle to be useful in life and put food on the table for their loved ones, and many more hustling to get out of that sh*thole of a country. Meanwhile, back to your jobless situation, if you need some money to start a little job or willing to work some menial jobs for the company I just set up in Nigeria, pm me and let me make your life a little bit useful.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

Now you acting very aggressively, who sounds pained now ? if you had the power you would have arrested me for telling the way it is , you can manage your tempers, you need to grow up.

I will not shut up and get out, get some manners, is this how you want to win people over to PMB, if i were your pay master i would fire you because you will cause more harm to them than good

I repeat, shut up and get out.

When you were insulting us and calling us fools and idióts and slaves and zombies living in zoogeria you didn't preach civility to yourselves. Its now you want us to thread softly.

Abeg shut up and get out you this Fulani slave.

The words in bold is what you have been calling us all this while isn't it? Now what are you?
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Butterflyleo: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:
With the way these Yoruba scumbags call ipob in relation to obi, you would think the VP is a favour to ipob..

Desperate scum.
So desperate to the extent that he dose not mind spreading anti igbo propaganda in the north just so his candidate can win, regardless of the security consequences.

Any day you and your descendants need help from any igbo anywhere in the world, God will not make it possible.
And if you are already benefiting from any igbo in the real world, you will lose the benefit very soon.

E pain am grin

This is what karma looks like so get used to it
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by kotv: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2018
gare:

Dont mind them, allow PDP to react to the issues not you BMC masquerades

They know they are going to lose hence, they are trying hate campaign and since that's not working, I'm guessing they trying to urge the ibos to boycott the election. What's funny is the ipob they claim for three years is PDP agents is who they now using as agents that can interfer PDP support in SE. Oxymoron. No wonder this country have been on a falling spiral since they took leadership. Incompetence appears to be the name of everything with APC
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by Bane2020: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:

Desperate scum.

He is just jobless, the things hunger can do to a man is unimaginable. Imagine a grown a.s.s man waking up on a Monday morning just to post rubbish, when people with a life are out and about the business of the day... I actually feel pity for the guy.
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by RTSC: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Old news

5days ago, source Orji Uzor Kalu newspaper, APC man
The vast majority of conservative ipob don't have Nigerian voters card.
They are not part of the 8 million estimated voters from the East, so the pdp is not bothered.

My main concern is why this Yoruba scum is busy focusing on igbo/pdp issues .
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by meolaniyi(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

so now you know lpob is powerful, my people are really scared of Buharis imminet defeat
Re: Breaking: Ipob Rejects VP Slot. Insists On No Elections In Biafra Land. by RTSC: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

E pain am grin

This is what karma looks like so get used to it
Karma?
We don't depend on politics.

Just pray a Yoruba candidate never runs against the north, because we will never support you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! INEC Postpones House Of Assembly Election (see Why) / Omokri Under Fire For Attempting to Disrespect The Vice President on Twitter . / See The Reason Obasanjo Cried Of Fulanization And Islamization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.