Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (41127 Views)

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Ritzy10(f): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter, Faith Edward, recently welcomed a son with her husband, Prince Godswill Edward.

Jonathan is pictured with the family who he visited to meet with his grandson yesterday October 14th.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-goodluck-jonathan-with-his-daughter-faith-her-hubby-and-grandchildren/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
GEJ; A loving husband, caring father, a
sweet grandfather, a great leader, a bridge
builder, the peacemaker, and above all, a
humble servant.

GEJ is and still remains the best president.

God bless the ever smiling GEJ
God bless Atiku the next best president
God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

310 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Jona was a good man...he never did a thing wrong grin

87 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2018
I almost cried in tears. Look at the house like a house in the village. If this was Buhari's daughter, you will see gold, silver and expensive things around. It will never be well with Afonjas for frustrating this good man out of office. Wicked things!

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Anigreat: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

GEJ my father, my role model, my mentor. I love you so so much sir.

This is the only man that deserve that name MR. INTEGRITY. Not a terrorist jihadist bastard.

We will humiliate that senseless, lifeless, clueless, boneless, brainless, leveless, fleshless, certificateless thing in 2019.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Histrings08(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Gentleman to the core

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Children of anger go soon come blame him for buhari nonperformance

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Sarrki, did you have the opportunity to play with your grandad when he was alive?

27 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by mrvitalis(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:
I almost cried in tears. Look at the house like a house in the village. If this was Buhari's daughter, you will see gold, silver and expensive things around. It will never be well with Afonjas for frustrating this good man out of office. Wicked things!

Hope you are OK?

22 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by kotv: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
So beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by hisexcellency34: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2018
I hate seeing this man for handing over to Buhari..

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Beremx(f): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:
the cost of the complete set of the sofa alone can train you in school. You didn't see the whole house, did you?
Jonathan is an ex president so he deserves all the luxury.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by internetservice: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2018
your excellency, live long... live healthful

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by jayson87: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2018
GEJ will forever have peace while PMB will be running for pillar to post trying to justify his colossal ineptitude. It is not a curse, It is a fact

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by GentleMoney: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Man of Peace!!!
Blessed!..

24 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2018
sad The most corrupt president in Nigerian history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by chuksanambra: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:

The cost of that chair alone is enough to marry your mother, collect chieftaincy title in your village and contest election.

Don't allow your foolishness jeopardize the chances of Ndigbo in this election.

Yorubas, please don't mind him, he's not Igbo. He must have been one of the products of hedrmen rape of Igbo women. They're the ones usually causing trouble like cows.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Josh44s(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
We are all feeling the heat of the Lifeless cow we have for a president after we all pushed GEJ out of office. I follow call this man Mr clueless and also shouted Sai Baba even when I don’t know what it means till date.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Bitterleafsoup: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2018
We miss you !

By now we would have been a superpower. Our mines would be competing with oil production and our agricultural production would profit us more than oil.

May you continue to live in peace and love.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by flyca: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
GEJ; A loving husband, caring father, a
sweet grandfather, a great leader, a bridge
builder, the peacemaker, and above all, a
humble servant.

GEJ is and still remains the best president.

[s]God bless the ever smiling GEJ
God bless Atiku the next best president
God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.[/s]

Theives and treasury looters all of them, the last one is even an ex-convict!

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Emma1Oj(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Jona was a good man...he never did a thing wrong grin
Jonathan "WAS" a good man abi? So he's now a bad abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Demgohearword: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
baba goody goody
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Afolak(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
the cost of the complete set of the sofa alone can train you in school. You didn't see the whole house, did you?
Jonathan is an ex president so he deserves all the luxury.
The idiot allows himself to be brainwashed,don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by kizwid(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:

na dat tear go kill you, this room way u de see look like village house for ur face abi?...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.