Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church (39053 Views)

Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by internetservice: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
menesheh:

Meaning that such a god is a dick and a senseless mofo. What sorta joke is that.

Humanly speaking you have a point but God is mysterious... far beyond
knowledge gained through reasoning or the Senses...

Isaiah 55 vs..

NIV:“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by internetservice: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
PythonDancer:

I am not your brother .
Thanks

very correct
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by banhammy: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
We are too religious but very very ungodly
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by menesheh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
internetservice:

Humanly speaking you have a point but God is mysterious... far beyond
knowledge gained through reasoning or the Senses...

Isaiah 55 vs..

NIV:“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

If the highlighted answer you provided above makes sense to you, we have nothing to talk about.

It is perhaps a fallacy to make such an excuse with the intent to defend a good and loving God who they say is benevolent. You do realize that anybody can come up with such an excuse in defence of any of such illogical claim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by internetservice: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
menesheh:

If the highlighted answer you provided above makes sense to you, we have nothing to talk about.

It is perhaps a fallacy to make such an excuse with the intent to defend a good and loving God who they say is benevolent. You do realize that anybody can come up with such an excuse in defence of any of such illogical claim.

... really make sense to me.

I like your reply.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by darlenese(f): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
They can't swim for God?

shut up
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by Lucifer66(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ebimor96:

Shout it to the rooftops.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
JESUS CHRIST IS A LIAR
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by Lucifer66(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's funny, People are here praising Jesus and God but they forgot that 'God' fooded his own house and displaced hundreds of his people.
I swear you Christians are mad.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church by okikiosibodu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
They can't swim for God?
Freaking hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.