Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Had My Destiny In My Hands - Writeup On The Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had My Destiny In My Hands - Writeup On The Mind (452 Views)

My Destiny Helper Where Are Thou? Locate My CV / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / I Raised My Hands In Church And Saw Rashford!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had My Destiny In My Hands - Writeup On The Mind by teemanbastos(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2018
I had my destiny in my hands.

Indeed God has given us all dominion on earth and ability to prosper and thrive but yet we have besieged ourselves ignorantly in our thoughts, how amazing is it to think we couldn't do anything well and it happened that way(in reality) and we throw the blame onto someone else or even onto God?
Yet all the keys to usefulness, service, prosperity have been placed in the hands of everyone but we have limited or entirely ignored the use of these keys with our thinking pattern in ignorance due to nature and nurture.

There is nothing on earth and beyond earth to be scared of except the 'thinking of being scared', we affect our circumstances and it's not our circumstances that really affect us but yet again, the ignorance in our thinking pattern makes us think otherwise.

The limitations, losses and lacks that exists are actually the ones we have planted inwardly in our hearts (and minds) and this have gradually been harvested in our environment which is just a mirror of our minds, some of us have repeatedly affirmed that we do not want more than a particular grade, a particular job, a particular pay and it WILL always be so because we will usually reap the thoughts we first planted in our minds and finally had them fertilized by our speech, All words from the mouth if created can never be destroyed but will only produce fruits either unto life or death(doom).

Way out? The Holy book have emphasized the need for every one to live righteous lives, it has emphasized a daily study of the HIM to achieve this, why?

We all know that what we take in affect our thinking pattern, so there are two types of news (maybe in visual , audio, audio-visual forms) today, the good news and the bad news, the media is filled with the latter, news of disasters, destructions that all breed fear and thereby we take all this in, and begin to think them and act them and become sorrowful(wonder why depression, anxiety, fear of future, fear of poverty, fear of death, fear of ill-health have become the order of the day in the society? And these fears now get reaped in crimes, covetousness, corruption, embezzlement obeying the natural law of cause and effect) and then We have the Good News that fill us with faith, hope(s) that the future is going to be alright, love towards God and our neighbors which also gets reaped in honour, prosperity, inner peace, joy. The one will take in the more will determine our thoughts pattern which will be reflected in our environment (which is just a MIRROR OF OURSELVES), the holy book is the volume that contains Good news.

We can't help ourselves, we actually can't help our irrational and inconsistent thinking patterns naturally as we were born into it, but we need a higher power to rescue us out of this well of confusion, emptiness and futility. Practically , isn't it what we read on the internet that we base our thoughts pattern on? like thinking a successful life is only buying a beautiful house, a nice ride because of some pictures we saw online, and then find money by all means to get the house and yet we aren't fulfilled ? like thinking that marriage is all about getting a rich and good looking spouse because of a movie where two wealthy people got married and lived happily ever after and yet get married in haste and start regretting after leading to divorce which now causes more problems than initially? Basing our fundamental values and thoughts on just movies that amazingly were figment of another man's(human being) imagination? on just newspapers(written by human beings like us) ? on Twitter, whatsapp , yes amazingly, that is all we do daily thereby leaving us inadequate, deceptions that only a profession is paid higher than others breeding laziness and indifference and ends up producing disgruntled and unhappy 'ideas-saturated' people yet there is indeed no lazy man or woman, we only have people who have not discovered their innate calling and abilities, largely influenced by deceptions that if they are not in a particular profession, they would remain poor, thereby blinding the eyes of these super potential people to remain dormant and lazy because they don't have the natural abilities of those certain professions. All these are deceptions cultivated from untrue sources.

Let's invoke the higher power of God by HEARTFELT PRAYERS BY FAITH in Jesus Christ not religiously but in panting for a change of mindset and mentality to give us a true and real meaning to life by opening our minds to the beautiful treasures hidden in the volume of good news and start prospering on all sides to the right and to the left by freedom from negative lies we have been born into and nurtured under. Let's Get emancipated in the Bible, By the Bible and Through the Bible.

True emancipation will leave the emancipated internally joyful and joy filled always and always.
Seek the Truth, let it affect your thinking pattern always and start SHINING BRIGHTLY daily.

ADETOLU T. O
15/10/2018

(1) (Reply)

Exclusives NG Is Back Online / Victor Oye Is A Habitual Cocaine User, Rants Obiano’s Aide / My Girl Has Being Acting Strange Since On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.