Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Oil And Gas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil And Gas (1533 Views)

Oil And Gas Business Of All ( People Must Buy Fuel ) / Oil And Gas Buisness / Killer Wonder Bank Nospetco Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas by ilario: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
Intrested investors/vendors in the upstream and downstream of the industry should contact us for detail information on his/her preferred area for detail on the field practical information and necessary official step to be taken at no cost. N.B you can even start the business with you!!!!
Re: Oil And Gas by eeguy(m): 5:45am On Jul 18, 2010
I am interested. royalminerals09@gmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas by adeola2707: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
i am interested. please send an email to adeola2707@aol.com
Re: Oil And Gas by ilario: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
You have to specify axactly what your interest in oil ans gas is.so that we'll know the right info to give you.
Re: Oil And Gas by oflondon: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
hi i'm interested in oil and gas. i live in U.K at the moment but i have a DAF truck ( almost new ) with new 33000 litre tank,new german axles and brand new tyres ready for petrol haulage. everything about the truck is new. I want to use it for both local and west local only to earn between 1 million onwards per month. How can i make that happen. Can i partner with your company? Please let me know straightaway.
Re: Oil And Gas by Sharonriola: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2010
i am interested. sharonriola@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas by wealthyk: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
am interested in the sale of dpk, and ago. i source for products and buyers of the products. recently i had a buyer that wanted DPK in Ondo state for the sum of 85/litre. i will have to do the delivery myslf. can u handle this for me and many more. wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas by ilario: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2010
yea, send your contact details to kintob25@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas by ilario: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2010
1st, is your truck in nigeria? 2nd you can not speculate your exact monthly returns because it depends on the nos of time your tanker is loaded. 3rdly you will make better returns on your truck assuming it's in good condition by placing it under major for interstate haullage from which you can average 250k-500k per week. this is xccludinng maintanance and overhead cost. for more details cc kintob25@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas by veryeasy: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
Lets see how this will work out

www.chillgroup.tk
Re: Oil And Gas by frankcj(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
I am venturing into oil and gas on or before june next year. But apparently i'm in uk and i have been looking forward to involve in distribution of pms,dpk, and Ago.
pls could u get back to me.jfrankben@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Oil And Gas by Dagok06: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
i am interested in the supply of dpk and ago. reach me pls. angelsparcel@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas by estweet267: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: Oil And Gas by atuagbo: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
am interested in the sale of kerosine. Pls do I go about it.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Oil And Gas by oyindrop: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
i am just about to start a business in oil and gas>can anyone advise on the easiest product to start with to make a profit immediately and the problems that one may encounter?
Re: Oil And Gas by Getprops: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
Oil & Gas in Nigeria is very interesting and profitable. You just need to be orderly, there is no short cut to making the money. Make sure every business is well documented. Wish you all the best.
Re: Oil And Gas by kasoalaji: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
Please i need it, kazeemyomi@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Transfer From Paypal To Alertpay / Nigerian Companies That Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Firstbank, Paypal Partneship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.