Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election (6936 Views)

Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by Tinlar: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
U really tried , I believed at these junction go and reserve your energy for another thread.
Also don't forget to ask for ur balance from Atikulooter Agents. I trust, u are too smart to forget that, because that was the reason u are here. Byee!!

Am not preaching hatred..am preaching peace.

Everyone knows that Osibanjo has good intend for the country..
Nobody is campaigning against Osibanjo..but fate made him vice president to the Dullard..and it run off on him..
You can't remove Buhari and leave Osibanjo..if Osibanjo is contesting for president I can tell you some of the Ss/ Se will vote him.

Now this election is all about Nigeria... Buhari has let everyone down..the economy is on a downward .. nothing is moving forget propaganda.. business is not moving cash ain't flowing.. people losing Job.. insecurity..everywhere.. people don't trust dia fellow country men..
In the middlebelt..is much more.. imagine waking up ..with a neighbor and by 6the same day..the whole family is death..killed by marunders..just for killing sake and nobody is saying anything..
Even in student hostel..they will come in with millitary wears and gun down humans ..yet nobody is talking..

Not to talk of herdsmen..
In the west.. people are suffering too..hunger is everywhere..
Is not Osibanjo fault either..
They call him Dullard because he don't listen to anyone..not even the wife..and this things are still going on.

My friend ..we need to push him out..we can't continue like this because of Osibanjo presidency..
Osibanjo may end up not having a country to govern..can't you see the evil picture?
Nigeria is disintegrating before our eyes..and some are busy fighting tribal.

Fortunately or so we have a combination that can make things work ..if we're to be honest with ourselves.. Atiku obi..
They've got four four years to put thing right or we push them out..
We must get it right..maybe by then Osibanjo can still contest..nobody stopping him.We've seen him in government and we know what he can do..
Let put hand together and get the dude out..
Forget sentiments..

Unite with the south..this n opportunity for the west to unite ..make sacrifices.and in turn get the trust of others in the south. To have a United southern Nigeria.

Sacrifices must be made... Not our man matter.. together we can check mate the north..

Is all about unity[/quote]
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by wingmanII: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=GworoChewinMaga post=72101963][/quote]
Truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by ImadeUReadThis: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Develpeast:

Mr, since you said in the previous thread that you are not igbo, please steer clear of igbo affairs please. Stop jamming the heads of igbos against everybody in Nigeria just to push your own personal agenda. I beg you in the name of God, steer clear of igbo affairs.

Thank you.

The APC is attacking Obi and using his Igbo heritage in campaigning against an Atiku presidency in both the core Muslim north and the Afonja waste zones.

We warned you.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by ImadeUReadThis: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
dammiecool:
With all this type of topic u guyz r demarketing atiku in d west, a lot of people never decide who to vote, a lot already said they r not voting, in politics u appeal to people not blaming them same strategy used by pdp in 2014 and sadly u guyz didn't learn from it n u r doing d same again, one thing I want u guyz to know is dat we av o lot o pdp members in d west and all this type of hateful topics u guy are creating everyday is making their work difficult in d west
[/s]

This topic was created well over a month before Yorubas started campainning against Atiku over his choice of an Igbo presidency.

El Rufai has taken up the mantle as well as using same Obi's Igbo heritage to demarket Atiku in the north.

This thread was a prediction come true.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by ImadeUReadThis: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ciscogod:

You may not be far from the truth thou, The coming months will witness a lot of propaganda across the border.

Politicians will always incite people against each other.

But I have some reservations against your write up, I understand when above 50yrs old from east and west harbour hate for each other,

But it hurts when u see the young generation on the same path.

But is that not the reality now with the likes of Fashola preaching to his fellow gullible Yorubas to vote Buhari over a phantom Yoruba presidency in 2023?

What of El Rufai's latest slanderous bigotry against Obi?

As I write this now, northern politicians, clerics are declaring Atiku's presidential bid as a Biafran agenda claiming Peter Obi is a staunch Biafran supporter and main sponsor of IPOB.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by Xander85: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

But is that not the reality now with the likes of Fashola preaching to his fellow gullible Yorubas to vote Buhari over a phantom Yoruba presidency in 2023?

As I write this now, northern politicians, clerics are declaring Atiku's presidential bid as a Biafran agenda claiming Peter Obi is a staunch Biafran supporter and main sponsor of IPOB.

They say politics can be a dirty game. In Nigeria, politics is not only dirty but it's also a stinking, diseased, festering wound that only succeeds in sinking the country further into retrogression, division and dysfunctionality!

Zik -as smart as he was- should have been able to read the handwriting on the wall and should have known the Eastern Region had no business being in the same country with the West and Northern Regions! We're just not compatible, our world-views and values are different and there's just too much mutual suspicion and back-stabbing among us for 'one Nigeria' to work!

It's only those who stupidly still believe in the togetherness of this country that will be surprised at the original post! If the Yoruba want to keep governance in the west in the hands of the Yorubas', it's their prerogative; but Zik should have seen these realities on ground and thought of how best to extricate his people from this hellhole that passes for a country!
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by ImadeUReadThis: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Xander85:

They say politics can be a dirty game. In Nigeria, politics is not only dirty but it's also a stinking, diseased, festering wound that only succeeds in sinking the country further into retrogression, division and dysfunctionality!

Zik -as smart as he was- should have been able to read the handwriting on the wall and should have known the Eastern Region had no business being in the same country with the West and Northern Regions! We're just not compatible, our world-views and values are different and there's just too much mutual suspicion and back-stabbing among us for 'one Nigeria' to work!

It's only those who stupidly still believe in the togetherness of this country that will be surprised at the original post! If the Yoruba want to keep governance in the west in the hands of the Yorubas', it's their prerogative; but Zik should have seen these realities on ground and thought of how best to extricate his people from this hellhole that passes for a country!

Zik was the major problem.

He believed too much in a one Nijeriya that he couldn't see beyond his beloved Zungeru and Lagos politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by Ciscogod(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Bro. Presently that's the slogan now in the West, I know the same thing is also happening in the East.

We are not ready yet in this country.. IF we still have to choose btw Buhari and Atiku
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by RevLikeBigYansh: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Don't deceive yourself, Tinubu is many things but not a tribalist. I don't like him, but I won't allow this to fly.

I hope you are witnessing the crude tribal politics coming out of Tinubu's camp and by extension the SW.

When I post topics here, I don't do it for likes.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by RevLikeBigYansh: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ciscogod:

You may not be far from the truth thou, The coming months will witness a lot of propaganda across the border.

Politicians will always incite people against each other.

But I have some reservations against your write up, I understand when above 50yrs old from east and west harbour hate for each other,

But it hurts when u see the young generation on the same path.

Why should my attitude towards Yorubas change when they have not evolved beyond their primordial tribal politics?

Yorubas remain the biggest problem in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

All the indomie generations didn't know how Atiku singlehandedly took all the SW states from AD (Tinubu's party) and left Lagos for Tinubu betraying OBJ.

They are not also aware the Atiku founded AC with Tinubu and funded it with his personally money. AC reverted to CAN when Atiku pulled out.

They are not aware that Atiku as AC candidate was barred from campaigning until Supreme Court upturned that 7 days to the election and yet Atiku that campaigned for 7 days shocked the nation.

They are not also aware that Tinubu personally offered APC ticket to Atiku if he decamps to APC, but he lost at the primaries.

Finally, they are not aware that Tinubu borrowed 1 billion from Atiku to finance 2015 election.

Balderdash.....Atiku and OBJ wanted to take over Lagos state but they were resisted by Lagosians.....bring out your evidence or proof that Atiku intentionally left Lagos for BAT....
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
No Yoruba man is voting for Buhari again

He has failed

We are voting for him......and by the GRACE of GOD, he will be reelected come february

#omoluabi4PMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by Rotimi47: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Him that thunder and lightning want to destroy will never miss the calamity that is about to befall him or her.

What happen to you people before will soon happen again; continue with your hatred for the Yoruba race but do note that patience have a limit.

Him that want to throw stones at an angry crowd should make sure he doesn't live in a glass house.

LOBATAN.

An advice is enough for the wise as na small small fire dey take burn something.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by sogodihno: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bannylove13:
Abeg make all of una calm down..

Southerners Sabi disgrace themselves..

See as north calm.. even north Central quiet upon say Dem dey chop pain..

I think the west should learn from this..south and east are United for a purpose.. the west should unite with the better south.

Diq alignment with the north is the cause of all of this..align with the better south broker a 3eal and let move this country forward.

Love and let live is the slogan..

United south..will rule this country forever..but going around trying to cause division between east and south won't work..

If we all should go our different way in the south..west will bear the brunt.

No be say I dey tackle anybody..but na so e be..

just shut up! SW doesn't need any region or any one, it is u fools that need us. A thread reach front page yesterday in which a man need to relocate from Lagos, no one mention any of ur cursed land in the east, more than 90% of people mentioned Ibadan a good % Akure etc. none of ur village in the yeast was mentioned. Even ur enlightened one don't stay there, it's either Lagos or Ibadan.

I repeat SW doesn't need anyone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by efighter: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Tinubu is a bastard tribalist.

He was the one to stereotype GEJ as a drunken fisherman which inferred that all Ijaws are fishermen and drunkards.

If you call Tinubu a bastard, what do you call your father? I mean the man that gave birth to an unfortunate nincompoop like you. Please note that no harm is intended, just a honest question. WHAT IS YOUR FATHER?
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by RevLikeBigYansh: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
sogodihno:

just shut up! SW doesn't need any region or any one, it is u fools that need us. A thread reach front page yesterday in which a man need to relocate from Lagos, no one mention any of ur cursed land in the east, more than 90% of people mentioned Ibadan a good % Akure etc. none of ur village in the yeast was mentioned. Even ur enlightened one don't stay there, it's either Lagos or Ibadan.

[/s]

Oil money kill you there.

Parasite with pride.
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by basilo101: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hehehe prophetic thread. Yorubas will never outgrow tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by basilo101: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
sogodihno:

Continue running your mouth. Buhari your saviour can never be there forever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by sogodihno: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
[s][/s]

Oil money kill you there.

Parasite with pride.

monkey shut up! most likely u are in our land like that. what happen to ur cursed erosion ravaged land in the yeast. barren land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by 0monnak0da: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Tinubu is a bastard tribalist.

He was the one to stereotype GEJ as a drunken fisherman which inferred that all Ijaws are fishermen and drunkards.
GEJ IS A Drunkard
Nothing tribal.
How many times did he go and embarrass Nigeria abroad with his drunkenness?
There is no shame in being a fisherman.
Nothing tribal there either?
There are fishermen tribes among the Yoruba too in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Benin republic

Izon zentumen are well known for zumping into water and cashing fisses
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by sogodihno: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:

Continue running your mouth. Buhari your saviour can never be there forever.

e pained am, it is not my fault your region is barren. everything in Nigeria happened in Lagos or Ibadan. Nothing exist in that wilderness in the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by RevLikeBigYansh: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
0monnak0da:

GEJ IS A Drunkard
Nothing tribal.
How many times did he go and embarrass Nigeria abroad with his drunkenness?
There is no shame in being a fisherman.
Nothing tribal there either?
There are fishermen tribes among the Yoruba too in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Benin republic

Izon zentumen are well known for zumping into water and cashing fisses
[/s]

Keep lying on the gentle man.

All I know is that Tinubu is a gbana smoker
Re: Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election by ODB2: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
OneDollarSalary:

Lalasticlala, rule 8

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS LEADERSHIP: Okowa Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Wase / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees / President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.