Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Investment Company Is Working For You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Company Is Working For You? (554 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Company Is Working For You? by Narnah(f): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Good day all, i want us to share our experiences with investment companies/ centers ( i mean real investment institutions , not the scams we see online please ). Which have you tried out , which one is working well for you be it in terms of good interest or flexibility ?

For me I've tried out ARM mutual funds but the interest on my capital was way below my expectation. Don't get me wrong , i wasn't expecting my capital to be doubled oh but at least something substantial.

I believe this will help a lot of us to save better and also avoid platforms that'll be time wasting.
Thanks
Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by apexmall(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2018
I use trident I have been with them for more than 6month.
Check my link below to chat
Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by Narnah(f): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2018
apexmall:
I use trident I have been with them for more than 6month.
Check my link below to chat
Can you please enlighten us ?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by apexmall(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Narnah:

Can you please enlighten us ?

You can reach me on the link below. Let's connect on Whatsapp
Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by AfriSurvey: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good afternoon. I will like to to introduce you to Afrisurvey.

We are offering 5% return on investment.

Check the link below for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4758865/opportunity-invest-promising-tech-start-up#72036950

1 Like

Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by WendySalisu: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Actually, the rate at which all these scams are increasing is quite alarming and very annoying.
But for me, it is not annoying because I have a way of checking if a financial institution is fake or not.
All I do is open my regular bank app and click on transfer funds, once the financial institution that is advertising for the investment or any other financial transaction is not on the list, I'm definitely not interested.
The problem is a lot of Nigerians are too ignorant that is why they easily get scammed.
Anyway, about investments, I know a financial institution call Page Financials, and they give up to 20% on investments which I believe is good enough, because what you usually get is 10-13% from other financial institution, but with Page Financials, you could earn more.
All you need to do is visit www.pagefinancials.com and start an investment plan to start earning.
Like I said if you would like to verify this institution, just start a transfer process on your mobile app and look out for Page MFB and that's all.
Note that only CBN accredited financial institutions can show on a list of banks when you want to do a transfer.

Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by Narnah(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
WendySalisu:
Actually, the rate at which all these scams are increasing is quite alarming and very annoying.
But for me, it is not annoying because I have a way of checking if a financial institution is fake or not.
All I do is open my regular bank app and click on transfer funds, once the financial institution that is advertising for the investment or any other financial transaction is not on the list, I'm definitely not interested.
The problem is a lot of Nigerians are too ignorant that is why they easily get scammed.
Anyway, about investments, I know a financial institution call Page Financials, and they give up to 20% on investments which I believe is good enough, because what you usually get is 10-13% from other financial institution, but with Page Financials, you could earn more.
All you need to do is visit www.pagefinancials.com and start an investment plan to start earning.
Like I said if you would like to verify this institution, just start a transfer process on your mobile app and look out for Page MFB and that's all.
Note that only CBN accredited financial institutions can show on a list of banks when you want to do a transfer.

Thanks for the enlightment. will check it out
Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by Narnah(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
WendySalisu:

Checked it out , looks good but right now i don't have that kind of capital. Btw how long have you invested with them?
Re: What Investment Company Is Working For You? by chloride6: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
How much are you looking at?

20%?

How much do you have?

(1) (Reply)

.... / Invest And Get Between 15%-21% Roi / Investment At It's Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.